Miami Cop Arrested for Domestic Violence - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is actually besties with Nerly.
    I am sure la Gorda is BFF with Nerly, that's why she was transfered to his office.. maybe they are in to SnM.... throw that chancleta Gorda... jajajajjaja

Unregistered
    The problem i have is not what sgt chancleta did or sgt no condom did we are humans and we all make mistakes but is the fact of the corruption here that some people get away with things while others get taken care , poor ofc zebra had no friends in this dept and when he got his dui was immediately terminated , the poor guy really had issues with PTSD and alcohol as a result , but when sgt chancleta was arrested nothing happened in fact she has a cushy spot , when sgt no condoms got in trouble with domestic issues nothing happened in fact he works in the chief office with fat mo . i have no problems with them making mistakes but is the corruption ,we should be fair and treat everyone equally but it will never happened here in the city , as soon as you can leave this place

Unregistered

Lol

The problem i have is not what sgt chancleta did or sgt no condom did we are humans and we all make mistakes but is the fact of the corruption here that some people get away with things while others get taken care , poor ofc zebra had no friends in this dept and when he got his dui was immediately terminated , the poor guy really had issues with PTSD and alcohol as a result , but when sgt chancleta was arrested nothing happened in fact she has a cushy spot , when sgt no condoms got in trouble with domestic issues nothing happened in fact he works in the chief office with fat mo . i have no problems with them making mistakes but is the corruption ,we should be fair and treat everyone equally but it will never happened here in the city , as soon as you can leave this place
    Sgt Chancleta (LMAO)
    Sgt No Condoms (LMAO)

Thank you for the laugh 😂

Unregistered
    Both of the Sgts are part of the friends and very good friends plan.

Unregistered
    Both of the Sgts are part of the friends and very good friends plan.

Not anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12