Rapist VP gets defended but officer who shot shoplifter with knife doesn’t - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Why would PLEA show up if the officer involved didn’t request them? They call who they want/need/whoever they throw money at.

And the PLEA/PBA back and forth here is so old. Nobody cares. Both organizations suck. Both defend losers and ignore people who actually deserve representation.

Word of advice from someone who doesn’t care anymore and never trusted any of these idiots? Save your dues money and set it aside. Just hire your own attorney if and when you need one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would PLEA show up if the officer involved didn’t request them? They call who they want/need/whoever they throw money at.

And the PLEA/PBA back and forth here is so old. Nobody cares. Both organizations suck. Both defend losers and ignore people who actually deserve representation.

Word of advice from someone who doesn’t care anymore and never trusted any of these idiots? Save your dues money and set it aside. Just hire your own attorney if and when you need one.
    Well said. I’m doing exactly that. I’ve been putting aside the same amount of what PBA dues would have cost me. You’d be surprised how much I have saved already.
    Besides, I buy my own lunch. I haven’t bought these clowns their lunches for some time now.

Unregistered

Lies and more lies

Typical of our infamous PBA. They have no problem sticking up for VP rapist but a good cop who thought the bad guy had a gun, which turned out to be a knife in reality, gets nothing. Zippo, nada.
    See good cops don’t have a backup with the PBA. PBA won’t fight for the good guys but drug addict, informants, burglars, drug cartel members, scammers, officers stealing taxpayer money, and other officers who assault a brethren, well they get the backing of the PBA.
    More and more we realize how terrible the PBA has become and in a few short years. That’s why they’ve fallen into last place when it comes to labor unions. Hell, I wouldn’t even consider it a union anymore.
    Jenkins is NOT being defended by PBA nor will he be !!!

Unregistered
    You’re up early today powder sugar Stahl

Unregistered
    I'm retired and doing well, thank-you. But I remember back many, many moons ago, a group of us attempted to leave the PBA as our primary union and join the Teamsters. When my fellow officers learned that I supported the Teamsters, I received threats and several refused to take a 15 with me citing I was a PBA hater and a mafia member. Back then, I was new and backed away from supporting the Teamsters fearing retaliation from my fellow officers.

Maybe its time for you all to grow a pair (unlike myself) and if you are so dissatisfied with the PBA, VOTE for one of several other bargaining unions available to you. As I stated, I am long gone, but I seriously feel bad especially for the new group of officers that will have to put up with the PBA's BS for the next 25 years.

Be Safe and watch your back both inside and outside the station.

Unregistered

Stop being 1 Sided

What part of that do you guys not understand. Of course there’s DNA it was consensual sex. The news report did not say she had bruises or cried out for help she was texting. Then she was walked to the room by many different then previously. It says that it appeared to be his voice. Read carefully leave your personal opinion about him out of it!

Unregistered
    What part of that do you guys not understand. Of course there’s DNA it was consensual sex. The news report did not say she had bruises or cried out for help she was texting. Then she was walked to the room by many different then previously. It says that it appeared to be his voice. Read carefully leave your personal opinion about him out of it!
    Lol. The crow on the perch playing Devil’s advocate and creating doubt. Maybe it was your mother he should have licked because you must have been dropped on your head at birth.

Unregistered
    I'm retired and doing well, thank-you. But I remember back many, many moons ago, a group of us attempted to leave the PBA as our primary union and join the Teamsters. When my fellow officers learned that I supported the Teamsters, I received threats and several refused to take a 15 with me citing I was a PBA hater and a mafia member. Back then, I was new and backed away from supporting the Teamsters fearing retaliation from my fellow officers.

Maybe its time for you all to grow a pair (unlike myself) and if you are so dissatisfied with the PBA, VOTE for one of several other bargaining unions available to you. As I stated, I am long gone, but I seriously feel bad especially for the new group of officers that will have to put up with the PBA's BS for the next 25 years.

Be Safe and watch your back both inside and outside the station.
    I’ve been a PBA member for over 22 years and never had an issue. On the other hand I was a PLEA member and had multiple issues with the president and the female attorney. I am no longer a PLEA member because of that.

Unregistered
    I’ve been a PBA member for over 22 years and never had an issue. On the other hand I was a PLEA member and had multiple issues with the president and the female attorney. I am no longer a PLEA member because of that.
    Steadman, you were never a PLEA member so please stop thinking you can fool us. You only fool your swung your constant denial.

Unregistered
    Steadman, you were never a PLEA member so please stop thinking you can fool us. You only fool your swung your constant denial.
    I’m not Stahl moron.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast