Rapist VP gets defended but officer who shot shoplifter with knife doesn’t
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Rapist VP gets defended but officer who shot shoplifter with knife doesn’t

Typical of our infamous PBA. They have no problem sticking up for VP rapist but a good cop who thought the bad guy had a gun, which turned out to be a knife in reality, gets nothing. Zippo, nada.
    See good cops don’t have a backup with the PBA. PBA won’t fight for the good guys but drug addict, informants, burglars, drug cartel members, scammers, officers stealing taxpayer money, and other officers who assault a brethren, well they get the backing of the PBA.
    More and more we realize how terrible the PBA has become and in a few short years. That’s why they’ve fallen into last place when it comes to labor unions. Hell, I wouldn’t even consider it a union anymore.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical of our infamous PBA. They have no problem sticking up for VP rapist but a good cop who thought the bad guy had a gun, which turned out to be a knife in reality, gets nothing. Zippo, nada.
    See good cops don’t have a backup with the PBA. PBA won’t fight for the good guys but drug addict, informants, burglars, drug cartel members, scammers, officers stealing taxpayer money, and other officers who assault a brethren, well they get the backing of the PBA.
    More and more we realize how terrible the PBA has become and in a few short years. That’s why they’ve fallen into last place when it comes to labor unions. Hell, I wouldn’t even consider it a union anymore.
    Keep taking your crack Domingo. PBA was on scene but I saw no one from PLEA. Go support these nuts! LOL!

Unregistered
    Keep taking your crack Domingo. PBA was on scene but I saw no one from PLEA. Go support these nuts! LOL!
    Please steadman you were not there. But more importantly you did not defend the officer in the media. You never have except once and you sounded like a retard.

Unregistered
    Please steadman you were not there. But more importantly you did not defend the officer in the media. You never have except once and you sounded like a retard.
    Yes was Domingo. Unlike PLEA which was not.

What has PLEA done for law enforcement?

Unregistered
    Yes was Domingo. Unlike PLEA which was not.

What has PLEA done for law enforcement?
    Steadman what has PBA done for law enforcement?
    More y, what have you done for law enforcement?

Unregistered
    Steadman what has PBA done for law enforcement?
    More y, what have you done for law enforcement?
    More than PLEA has done which is nada! LOL!

So what has PLEA done for law enforcement Domingo

Unregistered
    More than PLEA has done which is nada! LOL!

So what has PLEA done for law enforcement Domingo
    Ok but what specifically have you done in the last 30 years?

You know Steadman you really schmoozed me at Carolina ale house. I helped you but wow did I make a mistake. You are the most incompetent PBA President ever. That a hell of a record dude

Unregistered
    Ok but what specifically have you done in the last 30 years?

You know Steadman you really schmoozed me at Carolina ale house. I helped you but wow did I make a mistake. You are the most incompetent PBA President ever. That a hell of a record dude
    PBA has done more in 30 seconds than PLEA Domingo. You can google if you like moron. Sucks to be you then Domingo!

Unregistered
    PBA has done more in 30 seconds than PLEA Domingo. You can google if you like moron. Sucks to be you then Domingo!
    What has PLEA done for law enforcement? Still waiting on a response.. day 93

Unregistered
    Why wasn’t PLEA on scene? That’s right. Very low membership. Got it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast