IA Cover ups
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IA Cover ups

Unregistered

IA Cover ups

Its crazy that South Miami brass likes to screw over the good officers that are doing things for the department just to protect PPOs and rookies that are nothing but a liability..

People make formal complaints on Supervisors but if you are part of the click it gets sweeper under the mountain of things already under the rug..

You have rookie officers violating citizens rights and department policies but since they are brasses little buddies or let’s say part of the group they don’t get investigated..

South Miami police Brass is corrupt.

Prepare for the law suits for all the ****ed up rookies. Prepare for the lawsuits for all the cover ups and favoritism..

Unregistered
    I told you that Nanney is a piece of human excrement. A total waste.

Unregistered
    Collect evidence and tell the press

Unregistered

Angry

In Miami-Dade he says he was a Cops Cop but here? Just a Chiefs A$$ Ki$$er

Unregistered
    Lazy whiners lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I told you that Nanney is a piece of human excrement. A total waste.
    You people are incredible! We get brass thats pro-cop and stops Bartra from making everything an IA case and you trash him.

Unregistered
    In Miami-Dade he says he was a Cops Cop but here? Just a Chiefs A$$ Ki$$er
    Always been that way. He was just good at creating stories about himself and the sheep followed thinking it was legit. A total fraud and dumb as a bag of rocks under a pile of crap.

Unregistered
    Great Job South Miami 3 people lost there lives because of your negligence and your favorite rookie Police Officer. I hope you guys are prepared for the law suit you guys will soon be receiving.

Unregistered
    Its crazy that South Miami brass likes to screw over the good officers that are doing things for the department just to protect PPOs and rookies that are nothing but a liability..

People make formal complaints on Supervisors but if you are part of the click it gets sweeper under the mountain of things already under the rug..

You have rookie officers violating citizens rights and department policies but since they are brasses little buddies or let’s say part of the group they don’t get investigated..

South Miami police Brass is corrupt.

Prepare for the law suits for all the ****ed up rookies. Prepare for the lawsuits for all the cover ups and favoritism..
    Guys, it’s always been like this. Unless you are willing to stand up and whistleblow then I suggest you leave or resign yourself to your misery. Collect audio/video evidence and expose them!

Unregistered
    Great Job South Miami 3 people lost there lives because of your negligence and your favorite rookie Police Officer. I hope you guys are prepared for the law suit you guys will soon be receiving.
    People have tried to humble that kid and never listens. Well this is the result. It’ll all soon crumble down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast