Jenn KRONOS not working again!

Unregistered

Jenn KRONOS not working again!

The love of my life Kronos down.
    What's so special about you?

Only hardworking Deputies, deserving of better, not a clam.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hey looser greasy if you want to remain anonymous then don't post the same thing on Leo affairs that you did on telegram. " The love of my life Kronos" . If you have to work this hard to make a living then you are doing something wrong.

Unregistered

Like Jen cares!!!

Unregistered
    Hey looser greasy if you want to remain anonymous then don't post the same thing on Leo affairs that you did on telegram. " The love of my life Kronos" . If you have to work this hard to make a living then you are doing something wrong.
    Greasy is not doing anything wrong he is just trying to live beyond his means like many others here. A house in Parkland with a big pool is not cheap.

Unregistered
    Hey dumbfok, it was not Greasy. Stop hating the man because he works. Who cares if he works, where he lives, more power to him. I have never seen him screwing anyone. I posted this to see how stupid people were here to believe it was him. Not him Sherlock Holmes. Anyhow, not about him, buy about the deficiencies within the details office.

Unregistered
    Hey dumbfok, it was not Greasy. Stop hating the man because he works. Who cares if he works, where he lives, more power to him. I have never seen him screwing anyone. I posted this to see how stupid people were here to believe it was him. Not him Sherlock Holmes. Anyhow, not about him, buy about the deficiencies within the details office.
    Wow you really are as dumb as you look. So you, mr random guy who can't spell, just so happened to quote BG, or lets say yourself, then post on this dumb site to make people think it was you but not you?