Weaselnuts
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weaselnuts

Unregistered

Weaselnuts

Resign, you crook!

Unregistered
    SW did all of HB’s self serving work to sabotage ABT. He must be removed!

Court documents confirm Department of Business and Professional Regulation Secretary Halsey Beshears’ involvement in the federal case against Joel Greenberg.

The appearance of Beshears on the list confirms news first reported via Twitter by Florida Politics Publisher Peter Schorsch in early April.

Beshears, the face of many COVID-19 business restrictions imposed in Florida last year, resigned from Gov. Ron DeSantis’ administration in January.

“It is in the best interest of my health, my family, and the department that I focus my full attention on getting well,” Beshears wrote in an email sent within the state agency.

While Beshears reportedly contracted COVID-19 during his tenure, sources said pending legal woes factored into his decision to quit.

The New York Times in April reported Beshears was among the prominent figures on a plane trip to the Bahamas central to the investigation of Greenberg. Also on the plane were Greenberg, Gaetz and Jason Pirozzolo, chairman of the American Medical Marijuana Physicians Association. An ex-girlfriend of Gaetz who may be cooperating with prosecutors was also reportedly on the flight.

Previously, Beshears served in the Florida House of Representatives. He was first elected in 2012 and left his position to take the agency head position as one of the Governor’s first appointees.

Elliot in the encrypted texts about Greenberg and others having sex with a girl who was 17 years old, and he was worried she might turn into a witness in the sex ring investigation.
    Gaetz, Elliot, Greenberg and former Fl state Rep. Halsey Beshears are [all under investigation].

On Thursday, Politico reported that Ellicott was listed in a Dec. 2020 grand jury subpoena issued to another person related to the ongoing sex trafficking investigation. According to the report, the subpoena also listed three other individuals: Gaetz, Greenberg, and former Florida state Rep. Halsey Beshears, who served with Gaetz while he was in the Florida legislature.

The names Halsey Beshears, Joe Ellicott and Dr Jason Pirozzolo are named in Greenberg statements. Beshears was elevated to Secty of Dept of Business and Professional Regulations. Ellicott was Greenberg's BFF and was Assistant tax collector. Google these names. It is eye opening.

Unregistered
    Posting an article that has nothing to do with ABT and especially has nothing to do with the Director only shows your ignorance of two key things
    You don't understand how anything works
    You don't understand we continue to exist because of the efforts of the leadership in this division and department.
    The Director and every other leader has been supportive of us and you and the three others like you need to understand that there are people lined up to take your jobs. Your unique talents and perspective would be of enormous value to FHP.

Unregistered
    It’s time for them to walk Trojan Man out of the building.

Unregistered
    All of the top needs to be refreshed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of the top needs to be refreshed
    Why? You're just going to get a new crew of people in there for everyone to complain about. They'll come in with their own ideas how to 'fix" everything and save us from ourselves. My new mantra is just a deal with it and keep my eye on the prize. Do what I have to do to survive. No sense dreaming about what we could have because it'll never happen.

Unregistered
    TCO people posting rebuttals here is amusing. He has made more enemies than he can count on both hands and feet. He’s treated people like crap since day one. And now that the reclassification failed they want to pretend like nothing happened and that they’re still the reason we’re employed. Get bent.

Unregistered
    We all saved the email from command saying they did in fact put forward the plan and endorse it, so there isn’t any backtracking with us

Unregistered
    TCO people posting rebuttals here is amusing. He has made more enemies than he can count on both hands and feet. He’s treated people like crap since day one. And now that the reclassification failed they want to pretend like nothing happened and that they’re still the reason we’re employed. Get bent.
    More revisionist history. No one is pretending. The direction of this agency is set by the governor. Put another way and maybe a way more easily understood by you, when the big man says "this is what I want". How long do you think those that say "no" stick around? Same thing at our level. Support or leave.

Unregistered
    More revisionist history. No one is pretending. The direction of this agency is set by the governor. Put another way and maybe a way more easily understood by you, when the big man says "this is what I want". How long do you think those that say "no" stick around? Same thing at our level. Support or leave.
    Save that 💩 for the judge Weaselnuts & Co.
    nobody is buying your 💊 anymore

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast