Weaselnuts - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weaselnuts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why not? He is a good guy that works hard and gets results. Same as the Chief. They have the support of the 6th floor. Things are good. Be happy for once.

Chief has the navigate skills now he needs a hand in the field. How does asst. chief Maxwell sound? Maybe asst. chief Gatliff? Lots of possibilities and potential here including no asst.
    Why do we even need an asset chief if we’re moving the inspectors to a stand alone system outside of the sworn chain of command

Unregistered
    I have the scoop and will share what I know.
    Chief is now chief operating officer
    Assistant chief is now junior chief operating officer
    Major is now chief executive officer
    Captain will be branch manager
    Lieutenant is assistant to the branch manager
    Agents will be agents.
    IS 2 will be agents

Conference call will be referred to as shareholder meetings
    Office meetings are now stockholder meetings

Unregistered
    Me scared of stockholder

Unregistered
    must be so very hard to be weaselnutt on this point as everyone hate him as much as fidel castro everyone know what a failure he was for licensing and department of health and now ab&t everyone also know he only here because he have no soul and willing to do all of tp dirty work and before angry autistic binary spaz boy post comeback of revise history you are a joke too and everyone make fun of how pathetic you are

Unregistered
    must be so very hard to be weaselnutt on this point as everyone hate him as much as fidel castro everyone know what a failure he was for licensing and department of health and now ab&t everyone also know he only here because he have no soul and willing to do all of tp dirty work and before angry autistic binary spaz boy post comeback of revise history you are a joke too and everyone make fun of how pathetic you are
    I'm going to have to disagree with you. This is the best team we have had in 20 years. The only derogatory thing that can be said is the "patched" shirts haven't been banned.

Unregistered
    Me scared. You mean and vile. Me hope things get better for you.

Unregistered
    No, everybody doesn't make fun of them. I totally love this leadership group. You want to think everyone dislikes them because you are a miserable prick in a negative human being.

Unregistered
    No, everybody doesn't make fun of them. I totally love this leadership group. You want to think everyone dislikes them because you are a miserable prick in a negative human being.
    Trojan Man!!!

Unregistered
    Thanks for being honest. 97.65% of the negative crap here comes from ex, fired, disciplined, and hate mongers. The ones that can't accept their own fail so they want to blame others. I figure they will move on one day.

Unregistered
    Me hate leo affairs. Me love Trojan Man and Latex Boy. Me only post here because me scared of QAR

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast