Soon we will begin to lose officers to other agencies. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I’m out this ***** forsureeeee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone’s applying to the county and trying to get the **** out of here LOL
    Boca Raton is making more money they’re starting off at $72k with a 7 year drop!

Unregistered
    An officer with almost 10 years on chose to leave…think about that 10 years! That person would rather start a new pension somewhere else, rather than continue in the meat grinder that is patrol and the mbpd.

Unregistered
    Leadership starts at the top. It involves the top trusting their subordinates. Just listen to the radio and you will see what I mean. A Chief calls off a 38 and no one shows up. Unfortunately, nothing is going to change until he retires and maybe we can start working on trust and mutual respect.

For those have decided to leave, good luck and stay safe.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leadership starts at the top. It involves the top trusting their subordinates. Just listen to the radio and you will see what I mean. A Chief calls off a 38 and no one shows up. Unfortunately, nothing is going to change until he retires and maybe we can start working on trust and mutual respect.

For those have decided to leave, good luck and stay safe.
    💯 my brother. This place is broken and the Chief has no idea how to fix it.

Unregistered
    I support the officers deciding to leave Miami Beach. This place is so unorganized and so complicated that every day is a different mess. The command staff panders to every single little thing the chief takes two teams of officers calls them a different name every month and works them all on the same days this depleting patrol of officers. Taking the motor units and adding them to patrol screwing them over. This place is a mess and for those of you who have the option to leave I don’t blame you one bit. Come July when the buy back come into play it should be interesting to see who leaves. Chief jones if you get the opportunity to lead this agency please look back at this mess and simplify things getting us back to what we are a police department.

Unregistered
    Clements can’t retire quick enough. He’s been horrible. His little temper tantrum’s are getting old. And yes. Hearing a Chief call off a 38 and not one officer showing up says it all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12