Soon we will begin to lose officers to other agencies.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Soon we will begin to lose officers to other agencies.

Mira, are you ready for the crown jewel of R.C. Cola's term as chief? We will not be able to retain officers soon...... his inconsistency, random temper tantrums and serial inability to tell the truth is sending our good officers to school board police and metro dade county police. No es facil, The country has significantly less stupidity and reactionary mismanagement, the county has a afternoon shift differential of 5% and midnight's has a 10% pay increase and 110% less daily circus high liability. Can you blame them for leaving??? They are crazy not to transfer away from this. Any day can be your last day here . The beatings will continue until moral improves

Unregistered

Lightbulb Chief Tom Hunker

Hunker can build morale way back up.. JUST HAVE TO SAY GOOD BYE TO ALOT OF THIS BRASS ASS to retirement

Unregistered
    Who would have ever imagined that being a school board cop would be a better option than being a cop at the MBPD five years ago. How far we have fallen!!!

Unregistered
    I don’t thing the agency has fallen. I don’t think the administration has anything to do with officers leaving Or retiring early For the most part. Now yes decisions have been made that I don’t understand and for the life of me I have no idea what some people were thinking but that’s nothing that we can control. However with the behavior I witnessed this weekend by the low class of visitors to Miami Beach was violent aggressive disrespectful and down right disgusting. No police agency or officer in this country should have to be subjected to this type of verbal abuse and disrespectful behavior on a daily and weekly basis. And because of this I don’t blame the new young officers for leaving. This city does not back us but only hands out criticism To our chief and officers. The city has created this environment on Miami Beach. This once beautiful city is now a lost cause and nothing we do is going to turn the tide except time or possibly city hall just yelling the exact truth about what has ruined this once beautiful city but we know the liberal agenda city hall has means they will continue to make poor decisions like closing the clubs at 2 am. News flash city hall these people are not in the clubs drinking they hang in the streets. And by the way the news camera people that were abused I’m glad you got a taste of what we deal with every day. I only hope Sheldon Fox gets his ass beat next on south beach.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t thing the agency has fallen. I don’t think the administration has anything to do with officers leaving Or retiring early For the most part. Now yes decisions have been made that I don’t understand and for the life of me I have no idea what some people were thinking but that’s nothing that we can control. However with the behavior I witnessed this weekend by the low class of visitors to Miami Beach was violent aggressive disrespectful and down right disgusting. No police agency or officer in this country should have to be subjected to this type of verbal abuse and disrespectful behavior on a daily and weekly basis. And because of this I don’t blame the new young officers for leaving. This city does not back us but only hands out criticism To our chief and officers. The city has created this environment on Miami Beach. This once beautiful city is now a lost cause and nothing we do is going to turn the tide except time or possibly city hall just yelling the exact truth about what has ruined this once beautiful city but we know the liberal agenda city hall has means they will continue to make poor decisions like closing the clubs at 2 am. News flash city hall these people are not in the clubs drinking they hang in the streets. And by the way the news camera people that were abused I’m glad you got a taste of what we deal with every day. I only hope Sheldon Fox gets his ass beat next on south beach.
    You just made my point... "This agency has fallen!" Straight down the toilet bowl. Soon officers will be resigning to go work at Opa Locka and Sweetwater.

Unregistered
    I hate to say it but closing the clubs at 2 am ain’t gonna fix the issue in the city. It’s way past that.

Unregistered
    I hate to say it but closing the clubs at 2 am ain’t gonna fix the issue in the city. It’s way past that.
    The City sold their soul to the devil. The kneeling didn’t help the Chief and the sold out FOP has failed us. Meanwhile Lunatic Major 12 is monitoring the CCTV while he sips on his grass juice smoothie looking for scooters on Ocean Drive.

Unregistered

Ego

But he sure sounded like a big shot saying " Good riddance" about the senior officers leaving and indifferent when the rookies were talking about leaving... "**** em we will hire more"... well only 4 passed the back ground out of 46 who applied ... we used to have thousands applying... and this is with the new reduced application requirements. Oates lost the City of Miami Beach, but you have lost the agency "Sir".

Unregistered
    But he sure sounded like a big shot saying " Good riddance" about the senior officers leaving and indifferent when the rookies were talking about leaving... "**** em we will hire more"... well only 4 passed the back ground out of 46 who applied ... we used to have thousands applying... and this is with the new reduced application requirements. Oates lost the City of Miami Beach, but you have lost the agency "Sir".
    He lost me when he screwed his wing man SG. Dic ky only cares about Dic ky.

Unregistered
    Everyone’s applying to the county and trying to get the **** out of here LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast