New south major - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New south major

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    [QUOTEw=Unregistered;3283893]So we have a new major now? From LT to Major, no job advertisement and we skipped the captains?
    Why not? She is doing a good job. I like to see our folks do good.[/QUOTE]

She is enroute to a direct appointment to captain.

Unregistered
    Writing on the wall that Miami and fort myers will have new captains by Labor Day. 100% fact Captains Petowksy and Luna my bet
    Please no. As a LT the man spends all his time on gun websites and YouTube. At least our current captain hides the fact that he doesn’t care about abt.

Unregistered
    If I was Director I would make the captains non sworn anyway. Don't need to be sworn to manage.
    You don’t need sworn majors either

Unregistered
    Correct. Our chief is non sworn they just call him a program administrator. As for Tully. I don’t know what the hell he is.

Unregistered
    One can only imagine how angry the three piece suit wearing Miami captain was when he found out through email he was skipped for acting major by a very junior LT.

Unregistered
    You don’t need sworn majors either
    For now, only agents need to be sworn. Remember this. We are a regulatory agency within a regulatory department.

Unregistered
    For now, only agents need to be sworn. Remember this. We are a regulatory agency within a regulatory department.
    Actually we don’t need any sworn. FDA does it non sworn. If we are going to make some non sworn then make them all

Unregistered
    Actually we don’t need any sworn. FDA does it non sworn. If we are going to make some non sworn then make them all
    Greyskull will be along momentarily to command it. It is a good idea and the longer you have our role within DBPR the odds increase. Nothing and no one is forever.

Unregistered
    You don’t need a college education to be chief or assistant chief look at Sparky Tardman & Squirrely Worley. Squirrely Worley isn’t even sworn anymore and that is probably for the better since he seems to have veracity issues.

Unregistered
    You don’t need a college education to be chief or assistant chief look at Sparky Tardman & Squirrely Worley. Squirrely Worley isn’t even sworn anymore and that is probably for the better since he seems to have veracity issues.
    Spoken like someone that has "organized forms in car-3 hours, checked oil and tires-1 hour, returned email and calls-2 hours, surveillance-2 hours " on the DAS. Yep. A days work.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast