New south major
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New south major

Unregistered

New south major

So we have a new major now? From LT to Major, no job advertisement and we skipped the captains?

Unregistered
    [QUOTEw=Unregistered;3283893]So we have a new major now? From LT to Major, no job advertisement and we skipped the captains?[/QUOTE]

Why not? She is doing a good job. I like to see our folks do good.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we have a new major now? From LT to Major, no job advertisement and we skipped the captains?
    How do you know they didn't ask the captains? My captain was laughing so hard last week that he couldn't catch is breath for an hour. Maybe he was asked.

Unregistered
    There’s only two southern captains left. I predict Miami is bounced by the end of the month and fort myers is lucky if he makes it til Independence Day. A new start is what we needed

Unregistered
    I’m surprised the Miami captian made it to the end of this week let alone the end of the month

Unregistered
    That should be a wake up call to the captains.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if I’d be more offended they appointed a LT acting major over a captian or the fact that the management was at training trying to get everyone to say their captains suck.

Unregistered
    Writing on the wall that Miami and fort myers will have new captains by Labor Day. 100% fact Captains Petowksy and Luna my bet

Unregistered
    I’m surprised the Miami captian made it to the end of this week let alone the end of the month
    They will have to push him out. Nowhere to go nobody wants stupid.

Unregistered
    If I was Director I would make the captains non sworn anyway. Don't need to be sworn to manage.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast