You have GOT to be kidding

Unregistered

You have GOT to be kidding

Scott Israel?

What the exact he_L are you doing with this type of blatant patronage?
    New Chief couldn't stay below the Radar for very long even though the Town gave him a third life.

Perhaps Engel was harsh on your officers wearing thongs for panties but, he never brought this type of embarrassment to the town.

Pay attention commissioners. Before long you will be drug into this.

Unregistered
    Candy and Nuts baby.

Or is it Nuts to Butts?
    I forget.

Unregistered

Political Hacks

As a Leo and resident of Davie I would like to say that the hiring of Scott Israel has caused me to lose all respect for your police chief and city manager. Do you know how many retired Poli police officers who are qualified and competent would have been glad to have that position, especially retired Davie officers who should have had first shot at it? Instead the chief and city manager brought in this unqualified political hack. Don't be fooled people, it won't be long before he is put in a higher position - this was just a step in the door. The city manager and chief have just proven their total lack of ethics and leadership character. Just two political hacks hiring a third political hack. Totally Disgusting!

Unregistered
    Your police chief just proved what a sorry loser he really is!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a Leo and resident of Davie I would like to say that the hiring of Scott Israel has caused me to lose all respect for your police chief and city manager. Do you know how many retired Poli police officers who are qualified and competent would have been glad to have that position, especially retired Davie officers who should have had first shot at it? Instead the chief and city manager brought in this unqualified political hack. Don't be fooled people, it won't be long before he is put in a higher position - this was just a step in the door. The city manager and chief have just proven their total lack of ethics and leadership character. Just two political hacks hiring a third political hack. Totally Disgusting!
    Spot on. This will be a train wreck for the Town in short order. Everyone is laughing that a computer illiterate was hired to do a job that is essentially an online job. So we know this is a scam on the taxpayers for political gain. The council members involved in supporting this will soon regret their choices. Both of them.

Unregistered
    Lemack is slipping in his old age

Unregistered
    Your police chief just proved what a sorry loser he really is!
    Couldn't happen without Lemack's knowledge and approval

Unregistered
    Couldn't happen without Lemack's knowledge and approval
    Lemack will pay dearly for this. Huge mistake. The job should have went to a retired Davie officer not some political pariah.

Unregistered
    Engle?

Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Lemack will pay dearly for this. Huge mistake. The job should have went to a retired Davie officer not some political pariah.
    Lemack must have run out of wayward Hollywood cronies