Guidance needed

Thread: Guidance needed

Unregistered

Guidance needed

I'm in a pickle. I matched with a young woman on tinder. I did not recognize her. We ended the evening romantically after dinner on Fowler. It was then she called me officer, she recognized me and matched me on purpose because she is a student. What do I do? What are the rules on this? I can't lose my job for something I did not know I was doing, correct? Who would I talk to without risking being fired? She has been asking me for a lot of favors. I'm sure she's told her friends and it's only a matter of time before You know who finds out. Help.

Unregistered
    **** off troll we're busy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm in a pickle. I matched with a young woman on tinder. I did not recognize her. We ended the evening romantically after dinner on Fowler. It was then she called me officer, she recognized me and matched me on purpose because she is a student. What do I do? What are the rules on this? I can't lose my job for something I did not know I was doing, correct? Who would I talk to without risking being fired? She has been asking me for a lot of favors. I'm sure she's told her friends and it's only a matter of time before You know who finds out. Help.
    Nice story. Now GFY and have a great day

Unregistered
    i think he's serious gotta b honust who aint ben width at lease one student yall jus a bunja stiks n the mud

Unregistered
    i think he's serious gotta b honust who aint ben width at lease one student yall jus a bunja stiks n the mud
    Better than a brother that's starting a hand jobs for homeless program

Unregistered
    Better than a brother that's starting a hand jobs for homeless program
    OMG! Yes. The brother working here loves to step on ****s and throw his around to advance. He needs to learn some lessons from his brother and treat people better to advance in his career instead of being a total prick to people.