Corrupt Ramirez and Patterson allow John the Rapist back at Property and Ev. Bureau
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Corrupt Ramirez and Patterson allow John the Rapist back at Property and Ev. Bureau

Leave it to our pre-pubescent pencil necked Director Ramirez and the Ambassador of Crime for Barbara Jordan- JD Patterson, to permit JOHN THE RAPIST back to work in the department. There he sits surrounded by drugs, guns, you name it! How many major cases could be jeopardized if defense attorneys get wind that JOHN THE RAPIST has access to evidence involving their clients?
    Is there no end to the corruption by Ramirez and Patterson? We can understand Ramirez got promoted based on being Carlos Gimenez’s sex slave but this is too much!
    The look on the face by females working at Property and Evidence says it all: The rapist is on the prowl! Ready to stick his split tongue in any available orifice! The shame of it all! How low have you sank MDPD!

Unregistered
    Why are you surprised? Political hacks are a protected species around here.

Unregistered
    Let me see if I understand this. One of our officers assigned to MIA responds to a chaotic scene where unruly African Americans have lost control and are confronting air la one staff with epithet four lettered laced statements and violence and upon arrival, a 200 lb. female thug engages our officer in a discussion and quickly moves up into the officer’s personal space in a threatening manner which leads the officer to strike her and place her under arrest for disorderly conduct and subsequently, when the video surfaces, the officer is suspended and quickly fired by Freddy Ramirez and is torn apart in the media by SA Katherine Fernández Rundle, and yet, here is an individual arrested on a charge of sexual battery being allowed to return to work with pay as though nothing has happened?
    What does that say about this coward of a director we have? What does it say abouf our African American overseer JD Patterson who walks around with a Bible under his arm and yet is a Bona fide racist whose only wish is to promote African Americans over more qualified individuals of other ethnicities?
    This department was once viewed by the rest of the country as a progressive, yet professional place to work. It is now led by two incompetent political hacks whose intent is to drive it into the ground.
    The Property and Evidence Bureau is no place to dump an accused rapist. Our function is key to the prosecution of cases from misdemeanors to capital felonies. The proper handling and storage of evidence is an essential function of this department even though some may consider it a dumping ground. Why then will you assign a predator in our midst to await the results of a trial that may take up to three years? On behalf of the professional women who toil in this bureau, we demand that this alleged rapist be removed from our bureau at once and found a home elsewhere. It is not safe to work with him in close places.

Unregistered
    I’m a bit confused. The rule has always been ROD with pay, and normally working somewhere in the dept, maybe reassigned somewhere, if charged with a misdemeanor. ROD without pay and not working if charged with a felony. Why the change for this guy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a bit confused. The rule has always been ROD with pay, and normally working somewhere in the dept, maybe reassigned somewhere, if charged with a misdemeanor. ROD without pay and not working if charged with a felony. Why the change for this guy?
    You obviously do not know the significance of a charge of sexual battery. In my tenure here I have seen chiefs go to prison for narcotic trafficking. I have seen a chief be reassigned for having sex in a car with a consenting adult, etc. but never any of us charged with rape. Why should one of ours be fired for hitting a subject and this slug be brought back to work after a rape? We move people from a bureau for sexual harassment. This guy should be home. Would you be happy to have him work alongside you? I agree with the previous statement. Specially if it comes from a woman.

Unregistered
    He is not the “suspect” of an investigation. He has been charged and arrested for a felony not a misdemeanor. Bringing him back to work smells of favoritism.

Unregistered
    He is not the “suspect” of an investigation. He has been charged and arrested for a felony not a misdemeanor. Bringing him back to work smells of favoritism.
    You should seriously READ your departments discipline SOP and your County Regulations so that you can UNDERSTAND what is happened.

Unregistered
    You should seriously READ your departments discipline SOP and your County Regulations so that you can UNDERSTAND what is happened.
    You should seriously consider reading up on life, morality and expectations of this job. Your anything-goes mentality is the reason why this department has gone down hill. To think that a cop would side with a rapist and management rather than the victim of a horrific crime is scary. Good luck with your Brave New World.

Unregistered
    You obviously do not know the significance of a charge of sexual battery. In my tenure here I have seen chiefs go to prison for narcotic trafficking. I have seen a chief be reassigned for having sex in a car with a consenting adult, etc. but never any of us charged with rape. Why should one of ours be fired for hitting a subject and this slug be brought back to work after a rape? We move people from a bureau for sexual harassment. This guy should be home. Would you be happy to have him work alongside you? I agree with the previous statement. Specially if it comes from a woman.
    Who were those Chief’s?

Unregistered
    Who were those Chief’s?
    Maj. Roberto Gonzalez
    Boni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast