Jeff Bell and IUPA kick Tony in the nuts again!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Jeff Bell and IUPA kick Tony in the nuts again!

Jeff was on the radio and spoke the truth again. Calls Tony out for the criminal he is.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/745-b...show-28418850/

Unregistered
    Let’s set the record straight. IUPA President Jeff Bell kicks Tony in the nuts. Not Jeff Bell and IUPA. The many do nothing board members don’t deserve credit for Jeff Bell’s great work. Maybe Jason Zeller can have the Dolphins play the interview Jeff did today on the speakers at the stadium the next time upper command gives him free tickets. Does Pat Keegan even still work here? Has that guy ever made any public appearance or statement for the union besides standing next to Frank during a press conference after the vote of no confidence. Members are on to this. An election is needed ASAP so the members can purge the slugs from their board positions.

Unregistered
    It is always a sh_t show when Green Uniforms are insight. Look up cowardice in the dictionary and you will find BSO. The lowers are the citizens of Broward but then, they all deserve everything they vote for.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3283815]Jeff was on the radio and spoke the truth again. Calls Tony out for the criminal he is.

Jeff Bell is single handedly making Tony a martyr and whoever doesnt see it is blind. Bells political ideology and stance is strikingly contrary to those of the Broward voters. He is an uninteded hype machine for Tony who consistently critizes him publicly for doing exactly what those who elected him want him to do. Tony owes Bell commission or a bonus for keeping him in office.

Unregistered
    The vast majority of Sgt’s and deputies think like Bell and despise Tony. As long as my union President stands up for the membership and continues to fight those who want to tear us down, I will in return support him.

Never before have we ever had a union President speak out for us so much. For years, all people said is. “I wish we had someone to speak up for us like that guy”. Well guess what? We have that person now and he is showing us that as long as we stand together, we can make things better

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The vast majority of Sgt’s and deputies think like Bell and despise Tony. As long as my union President stands up for the membership and continues to fight those who want to tear us down, I will in return support him.

Never before have we ever had a union President speak out for us so much. For years, all people said is. “I wish we had someone to speak up for us like that guy”. Well guess what? We have that person now and he is showing us that as long as we stand together, we can make things better
    Bell stands for Bell. Period.

Unregistered

Very true! Only those of us that were here during the horrible PBA days know this.

Unregistered

PBA Losers

Bell stands for Bell. Period.
    PBA stands for this, period!

We have arranged a smokin’ deal at Downtown Cigar Bar. The Downtown Cigar Bar offers a free cigar locker for Broward County PBA members, fully stocked with donations from cigar companies to the Broward County PBA. All that we ask is when you smoke a cigar, please replace it. The Downtown Cigar Bar offers special discounts to Broward County PBA members when you buy a box or buy singles. The Downtown Cigar Bar is located at 631 South Andrews Avenue in Fort Lauderdale.

Unregistered
    PBA's famous line: You might win the fight but you won't win the war.

Hence PBA refused to fight for us. Jeff Bell fights for the members. Someone who was with the PBA for 15 years, they suck!!!!!

Unregistered
    PBA stands for this, period!

We have arranged a smokin’ deal at Downtown Cigar Bar. The Downtown Cigar Bar offers a free cigar locker for Broward County PBA members, fully stocked with donations from cigar companies to the Broward County PBA. All that we ask is when you smoke a cigar, please replace it. The Downtown Cigar Bar offers special discounts to Broward County PBA members when you buy a box or buy singles. The Downtown Cigar Bar is located at 631 South Andrews Avenue in Fort Lauderdale.
    You can take those cigars and shove them so far up your PBA a$$. Worst Police Union I have had the displeasure of giving dues too….NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast