Jeff Bell and IUPA kick Tony in the nuts again! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Im calling dibs on smashn holly when tony gets picked up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many people already ahead of you have had their dips and dibs on that one. But I suppose if you want to wait in line go ahead!

Unregistered

I wish

How do you compete with a telephone pole when you come at her with your 3 inch killer

Unregistered
    Bell stands for Bell. Period.
    It is true. J.B. is a self-serving mofo. He goes on that radio show to promote himself and now he comes on Leo Affairs to attack the remaining board members, because he believes that they should be doing more for him. I have see his selective defense for some and screwfense for others. I have seen him talking disparan behind the back of the same people that he defends and backstabbing them. JB is brave, but at the same time he is instigating Sheriff Tony to make the decision against those two exonerated Deputies.

Unregistered
    How do you compete with a telephone pole when you come at her with your 3 inch killer
    Telephone pole? LOL Maybe up Toney's fa@@ot azz.

Unregistered
    It is true. J.B. is a self-serving mofo. He goes on that radio show to promote himself and now he comes on Leo Affairs to attack the remaining board members, because he believes that they should be doing more for him. I have see his selective defense for some and screwfense for others. I have seen him talking disparan behind the back of the same people that he defends and backstabbing them. JB is brave, but at the same time he is instigating Sheriff Tony to make the decision against those two exonerated Deputies.
    Incorrect, Bell and IUPA asked the sheriff many times to sit down to conduct business the right way. The sheriff has refused since the beginning due to his lack if experience AND his temper. The sheriff knew he fired all 3 illegally and let his personal feelings control his actions. He is friends with one of the victims so he should of stood back and let the board decide instead of overruling them.

Unregistered
    Parkland people have influenced these bad cases from the beginning. Pollack would tweet or go on TV and say a deputy’s name and say you are next. Poof, 2 days later that deputy was suspended.

Ryan Petty was placed on the PSC board while having a wrongful death lawsuit against BSO. No axe to grind there huh?

Greg Tony was originally recommended to be an expert witness by Andrew Pollack to the law firm many parents used to sue BSO but Greg To y could not be qualified as an expert so that did not pan out.

Then they pushed to get Greg in as the sheriff so they could eliminate hurdles in successfully suing BSO

This is what happens when politics enter into a Leo agency

Unregistered
    Parkland people have influenced these bad cases from the beginning. Pollack would tweet or go on TV and say a deputy’s name and say you are next. Poof, 2 days later that deputy was suspended.

Ryan Petty was placed on the PSC board while having a wrongful death lawsuit against BSO. No axe to grind there huh?

Greg Tony was originally recommended to be an expert witness by Andrew Pollack to the law firm many parents used to sue BSO but Greg To y could not be qualified as an expert so that did not pan out.

Then they pushed to get Greg in as the sheriff so they could eliminate hurdles in successfully suing BSO

This is what happens when politics enter into a Leo agency
    The truth of the matter is bell did not know Toni and thought Toni was going to have his back and in fact never did. Bill went in there with a big smile dictating to the county in the world that he was the one that knew all the answers but never did. Dow was right beside Toni at the podium when he, meaning Tony was picked to be the Sheriff.

Now that Toni did not seem to favor bell, Bill cried and talk to himself I can’t believe how bad I screwed up. Israel should have never been removed from the beginning. Israel had it right from the start that it was a complete political move. We are stuck now with a thug who is in charge of the largest budget in Broward county. Even though he has done some good and I mean good as far as getting rid of a lot of dead weight he still does not have the experience nor the knowledge of being a sheriff. I would say next time you go out and vote, think real hard because we’re stuck with a pile of poop. That is called following the leader who was never one from the beginning and playing politics. Things are now waking up about what really happened in Parkland. Most people capitalized by making money and still. I say shame on you for that because you’re just part of the mess.

Unregistered
    The truth of the matter is bell did not know Toni and thought Toni was going to have his back and in fact never did. Bill went in there with a big smile dictating to the county in the world that he was the one that knew all the answers but never did. Dow was right beside Toni at the podium when he, meaning Tony was picked to be the Sheriff.

Now that Toni did not seem to favor bell, Bill cried and talk to himself I can’t believe how bad I screwed up. Israel should have never been removed from the beginning. Israel had it right from the start that it was a complete political move. We are stuck now with a thug who is in charge of the largest budget in Broward county. Even though he has done some good and I mean good as far as getting rid of a lot of dead weight he still does not have the experience nor the knowledge of being a sheriff. I would say next time you go out and vote, think real hard because we’re stuck with a pile of poop. That is called following the leader who was never one from the beginning and playing politics. Things are now waking up about what really happened in Parkland. Most people capitalized by making money and still. I say shame on you for that because you’re just part of the mess.
    You are one illiterate idiot.

Unregistered
    Mudd said they would call To y for a response. What’s the over / under on how many times tony says “ multitude or platform”? This guy is an idiot when he speaks. Reminds me of Sgt Bonabee. Indubitably

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast