Search Warrant - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search Warrant

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I seriously doubt that MoD 1 even knows either Haines. I would guess Mod 1 would be shocked at how his removing the thread looks like more cover up. Those two brothers are a evil duo and taint anything they are involved in. Mod 1 looked guilty because everything they do is under handed. I am just glad someone is answering for the crimes they commit.
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Search is a search. An arrest will be different. None of those is necessarily a conviction! Real test will be if the US Attorney takes the case. If it even gets that far. Heaven knows what this is all about! The US Attorney won't usually take a case unless they are pretty certain they will win. They don't do throw away law like our ASAs.

Unregistered
    You can guarantee that the US Attorneys office was consulted prior to the execution of a search warrant on an active duty LEO especially one of a higher public profile as Haines.

Unregistered
    I'm sure the US Atty office was consulted. All there has to be is PC for a search. Weather or not they find anything useful or anything to charge him on is another story. The US Atty may say whatever they have or found (if anything) isn't enough. Even then,for the US Atty to take one up, it usually has to be bulletproof. I wonder what the hell they suspect him of to have feds tossing his house!

Unregistered
    I'm sure the US Atty office was consulted. All there has to be is PC for a search. Weather or not they find anything useful or anything to charge him on is another story. The US Atty may say whatever they have or found (if anything) isn't enough. Even then,for the US Atty to take one up, it usually has to be bulletproof. I wonder what the hell they suspect him of to have feds tossing his house!
    Read conjuring justice. She had the whole sordid story months ago.

Unregistered
    What? About them scamming ole gal out of her property? Its crappy, yes. It speaks volumes about his character, or lack thereof. That is the kind of thing that the Sheriffs office would normally investigate. Maybe FDLE if they were worried about his influence as a LT in his own organization or a conflict of interest. That is not what the FBI would normally leave the office for. Not unless its a repeated or trended type thing. Maybe then. This has to be something else. Something bigger. I wonder!

Unregistered
    This may not get through your skulls, but Haines did nothing wrong. That old lady told alot of people he was her grandson. Not his fault. She wanted him to have her property and money. He wasn't turning down millions. Why make him out to be the bad guy? Obviously the raid at his home with armed agents turned up nothing. Get over it and move on! Most of the complaints about him and his brother are uncalled for cause they are false. Get over it!

Unregistered
    This may not get through your skulls, but Haines did nothing wrong. That old lady told alot of people he was her grandson. Not his fault. She wanted him to have her property and money. He wasn't turning down millions. Why make him out to be the bad guy? Obviously the raid at his home with armed agents turned up nothing. Get over it and move on! Most of the complaints about him and his brother are uncalled for cause they are false. Get over it!
    Hahahaha thanks for that laugh mr haines. Who else would take up for him then his brother? Can’t be Hobbs or Mindy may because they have nothing to gain by the relationship anymore. Left in the dust weren’t you? Hahahaha.

Unregistered
    Hey Pookie....it's illegal to knowingly defraud people with Alzheimer's. Go read a statute book. And so what if it didn't make the news. The FBI isn't like Morgan; dying to get in front of a news camera and make a name. They are professionals who, unlike many of you, know what privileged information is.

Unregistered
    Both Haines are deceitful cunning pieces of garbage. They both are mental defectives and I survived both of them. They have done NOTHING to advance quality law enforcement. They are corrupt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12