Search Warrant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Search Warrant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Search Warrant

What is the story on the search warrant in Santa Rosa?

Unregistered
    Ask Eric. I am sure he has a source close to the issue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that’s funny

Unregistered
    Somehow Scott Haines will skate on by. Scott may not be as aggressively toxic as his brother, he's still a d#ckhead with his nose buried between the sheriffs buttocks.

Unregistered
    Somehow Scott Haines will skate on by. Scott may not be as aggressively toxic as his brother, he's still a d#ckhead with his nose buried between the sheriffs buttocks.
    Those 2 assholes do seem to get away with everything with no consequences. They could rob a liquor store and the SAO would say there's no probable cause or proof beyond reasonable doubt.

Unregistered
    Those 2 assholes do seem to get away with everything with no consequences. They could rob a liquor store and the SAO would say there's no probable cause or proof beyond reasonable doubt.
    SH got a federal search warrant served on him.

Unregistered
    Someone called Mod 1 on his/her personal phone about that thread. Mod 1 deleted it to "protect the posters from themselves." Even on leo affairs those 2 ass wipes are covered.

Unregistered
    Someone called Mod 1 on his/her personal phone about that thread. Mod 1 deleted it to "protect the posters from themselves." Even on leo affairs those 2 ass wipes are covered.
    I seriously doubt that MoD 1 even knows either Haines. I would guess Mod 1 would be shocked at how his removing the thread looks like more cover up. Those two brothers are a evil duo and taint anything they are involved in. Mod 1 looked guilty because everything they do is under handed. I am just glad someone is answering for the crimes they commit.

Unregistered
    I seriously doubt that MoD 1 even knows either Haines. I would guess Mod 1 would be shocked at how his removing the thread looks like more cover up. Those two brothers are a evil duo and taint anything they are involved in. Mod 1 looked guilty because everything they do is under handed. I am just glad someone is answering for the crimes they commit.
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Search is a search. An arrest will be different. None of those is necessarily a conviction! Real test will be if the US Attorney takes the case. If it even gets that far. Heaven knows what this is all about! The US Attorney won't usually take a case unless they are pretty certain they will win. They don't do throw away law like our ASAs.

Unregistered
    You can guarantee that the US Attorneys office was consulted prior to the execution of a search warrant on an active duty LEO especially one of a higher public profile as Haines.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast