A lieutenant arrested for rape with dna evidence should be serving his relief of duty
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

A lieutenant arrested for rape with dna evidence should be serving his relief of duty

Rape rape rape!

What is he doing working at the PROPERTY AND EVIDENCE BUREAU?

HE IS A DANGEROUS MAN AND SHOULD BE CONFINED TO HIS HOME!

THE ALLEGATIONS ALONE DICTATE THAT HIS RELIEF OF DUTY SHOULD BE AT HOME NO EXCEPTIONS!

THIS DEPARTMENT AND THE COUNTY ARE CONDONING HIS ACTIONS BY ALLOWING HIM AROUND NUBIA AND ALL THE OTHER LADIES AT THE PROPERTY AND EVIDENCE BUREAU.

WAKE THE FUUUCK UP!

Unregistered
    I’m curious how many more threads are you going to create about the very same topic? Take your medication Domingo!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m curious how many more threads are you going to create about the very same topic? Take your medication Domingo!
    If the victim were your mother, wife or sister you would feel a bit different. I agree with the post. That fat slob should be sitting in jail with no bond.

Unregistered
    Rape rape rape!

What is he doing working at the PROPERTY AND EVIDENCE BUREAU?

HE IS A DANGEROUS MAN AND SHOULD BE CONFINED TO HIS HOME!

THE ALLEGATIONS ALONE DICTATE THAT HIS RELIEF OF DUTY SHOULD BE AT HOME NO EXCEPTIONS!

THIS DEPARTMENT AND THE COUNTY ARE CONDONING HIS ACTIONS BY ALLOWING HIM AROUND NUBIA AND ALL THE OTHER LADIES AT THE PROPERTY AND EVIDENCE BUREAU.

WAKE THE FUUUCK UP!
    Hope John the Rapist is no permitted near any evidence bag containing Spanish Fly.

Unregistered
    Hope John the Rapist is no permitted near any evidence bag containing Spanish Fly.
    I hope you finally learn how to write in English Domingo. It’s the least you can do with all the funds you have taken from your 31 PLEA members.

Unregistered
    I hope you finally learn how to write in English Domingo. It’s the least you can do with all the funds you have taken from your 31 PLEA members.
    You mean as good as Stahl? The Homestead High School has produced some Harvard grads like Stahl and Shiver. Now run back and get Jenkins a sandwich.

Unregistered
    And yet another thread created by psycho Domingo and PLEA. I think the 30 you have already is enough loser.

Unregistered
    Question - If a company hires a driver with a prior DUI arrest and if the employee while driving a company vehicle while on company time kills another driver and gets charged with yet another DUI, wont a civil attorney seek additional compensation from the company that hired the employee with a checkered driving pass.

Same way, what if Jenkins again uses' bad judgement and does something sexual towards one of the females at property, wont that employee own the county in civil compensation as the county failed to protect her knowing the checkered pass of Jenkins?

Unregistered
    Question - If a company hires a driver with a prior DUI arrest and if the employee while driving a company vehicle while on company time kills another driver and gets charged with yet another DUI, wont a civil attorney seek additional compensation from the company that hired the employee with a checkered driving pass.

Same way, what if Jenkins again uses' bad judgement and does something sexual towards one of the females at property, wont that employee own the county in civil compensation as the county failed to protect her knowing the checkered pass of Jenkins?
    If you wish to file a complaint then call PCB estupido

Unregistered
    And yet another thread created by psycho Domingo and PLEA. I think the 30 you have already is enough loser.
    What has PLEA done for law enforcement? Day 93 and still waiting for a response to this simple question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast