questions for LE deputies here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

questions for LE deputies here

I have 2 years experience at a small agency.
    How hard is it for a outside new hire to get on with the courthouse division? Openings? Morale?
    Thank you

Unregistered
    You can’t go direct to court squad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have 2 years experience at a small agency.
    How hard is it for a outside new hire to get on with the courthouse division? Openings? Morale?
    Thank you
    Go to Tampa pd and never look back

Unregistered

thanks for the replies

Im really just trying to jump ship from my current department. Its terrible we are non-unionized. Culture is toxic. Fake individuals and 🍑kissers. honestly just hoping the courthouse does direct hires like OC does. To be truly honest my current agency has made me so jaded and burnt out. Which is the main reason why I inquired about the courthouse. Thought it was public vacancy since I saw it on HRs page.

Unregistered
    You can’t go direct to court squad
    This is false.

Call HR for information and avoid the BS on this site.

Unregistered
    Im really just trying to jump ship from my current department. Its terrible we are non-unionized. Culture is toxic. Fake individuals and 🍑kissers. honestly just hoping the courthouse does direct hires like OC does. To be truly honest my current agency has made me so jaded and burnt out. Which is the main reason why I inquired about the courthouse. Thought it was public vacancy since I saw it on HRs page.

Sounds like this agency. You'd be jumping from the boiling pot into the frying pan.

The courthouse is the best kept secret but check with HR first to make sure you can start there if hired.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Unregistered
    You absolutely can go directly to bailiff. Call HR... they are short at the courthouse and do interviews atleast twice a year.

Unregistered
    You absolutely can go directly to bailiff. Call HR... they are short at the courthouse and do interviews atleast twice a year.
    There is a long line at the jail of LEO certified members who want to transfer to the courthouse. Not sure if they get preference as current employees over new hires.

Unregistered
    They are also short at the jail so they would need to have bodies to justify sending from the jail to the courts. Most everyone in the bailiff section either came from patrol, didn't make it through patrol FTO, or came from another agency.

Unregistered
    They are also short at the jail so they would need to have bodies to justify sending from the jail to the courts. Most everyone in the bailiff section either came from patrol, didn't make it through patrol FTO, or came from another agency.
    I apperciate the help. Im awaiting a hail mary job offer to get me out of this place. Called HR, they said process typically takes 2-5 months. Unfortunately I do have some write ups in my folder. I am trying to leave before my LEO folder starts looking like a damn
    encyclopedia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast