questions for LE deputies here - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I apperciate the help. Im awaiting a hail mary job offer to get me out of this place. Called HR, they said process typically takes 2-5 months. Unfortunately I do have some write ups in my folder. I am trying to leave before my LEO folder starts looking like a damn
    encyclopedia.
    It should not be a problem because we have hired people who have been fired from other agencies.

Unregistered
    This agency tolerates laziness, cowardice and theft, and hires people who have been fired by other agencies. It has become the last stop for those who want to be cops but cannot do so elsewhere.

Unregistered
    This agency tolerates laziness, cowardice and theft, and hires people who have been fired by other agencies. It has become the last stop for those who want to be cops but cannot do so elsewhere.
    Everything boils down to the good ole boy system and favortism. As well as inconcistent discipline, lying, and poor communication.

Unregistered
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Unregistered

Dear diary

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

The failure to communicate is mostly fear at the line level supervision (Sgts). Some Upper level command staff will see any genuine question as if they were challenging them. Therefore, some supervisors avoid actually having a open dialogue with command staff all together.

As you know, alot of LEOs just turn into boyscout brown nosers especiallly those trying to get promoted. They continue this behavior after geting promoted in a vain attempt to feel more secure in their position. They make entire careers based on writing up, investigating and ending the careers of fellow LEOs to appear more competent and sure of themselves as a supervisor. Completely forgeting the fact they themselves are just as expendable as everyone else, while losing any genuine respect from their subordinates. Their priority isnt morale and open communication but their own self interests.

open and authentic communication is completely gone.

Unregistered
    you a thief?

if so you've come to the right place brother!

Unregistered
    The failure to communicate is mostly fear at the line level supervision (Sgts). Some Upper level command staff will see any genuine question as if they were challenging them. Therefore, some supervisors avoid actually having a open dialogue with command staff all together.

As you know, alot of LEOs just turn into boyscout brown nosers especiallly those trying to get promoted. They continue this behavior after geting promoted in a vain attempt to feel more secure in their position. They make entire careers based on writing up, investigating and ending the careers of fellow LEOs to appear more competent and sure of themselves as a supervisor. Completely forgeting the fact they themselves are just as expendable as everyone else, while losing any genuine respect from their subordinates. Their priority isnt morale and open communication but their own self interests.

open and authentic communication is completely gone.
    A++. You nailed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12