John Jenkins Falsely Accused
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

John Jenkins Falsely Accused

John is a good man and loves his family too much to have done what he is being accused of doing. This is an attempt to tarnish this Pilar of society’s name so he couldn’t take the PBA president position in the fast approaching election and Stahl literally shited his pants while farting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John is a good man and loves his family too much to have done what he is being accused of doing. This is an attempt to tarnish this Pilar of society’s name so he couldn’t take the PBA president position in the fast approaching election and Stahl literally shited his pants while farting
    This is by far the funniest thing I have heard this year! Falsely accused, loves his wife?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    I was already smiling at the well played sarcasm but almost spit my coffee out at the closing line 😂

Unregistered

When have they start eliminating drug screening during the pre-employment process ?

Unregistered
    Ding ding ding wrong answer read the info again:
    https://appsgp.mypalmbeachclerk.com/...ndingpage.aspx

Unregistered
    Everyone here cheats on their husband and wives. Bunch of STDs running around this agency. This is why I don’t go out with anyone from work. You drink, get loose and there it goes. Continue enjoying each other’s company until your husband and wife find out, files for divorce and keeps half of your earnings! Or better yet, someone’s wants to be a snowflake and blame you rape them because they too were open for some action.

Unregistered
    I was already smiling at the well played sarcasm but almost spit my coffee out at the closing line 😂
    So it’s true Steadman messed himself at work???

Unregistered
    Exactly my Point-Consensual, Yes!

Unregistered
    Exactly my Point-Consensual, Yes!
    No means No peckerwood. A very good witness will testify that the victim was saying No, no means no!

Unregistered
    This can’t be a serious post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast