John Jenkins Falsely Accused - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The witness-really. Texting for help-Really! Mother of 3....Innocent getting 35 at Hotel. Hmmmm no screams I wonder why. You do know that are numerous articles about the incident-I like the one that witness says “ Maybe sounded like Jenkins!!
    Stahl or Jenkin’s arrest???

Unregistered
    Does any know what are the conditions of his release?
    Is he permitted to access a computer with internet connection?
    Is his wife still with him?
    What are his responsibilities now while at work?

Unregistered
    Cops posting here. Not allowing the Due process, very concerning. It’s Innocent until Proven Guilty in a Court of Law.

Unregistered
    Does any know what are the conditions of his release?
    Is he permitted to access a computer with internet connection?
    Is his wife still with him?
    What are his responsibilities now while at work?
    He posted a bond and cannot have contact with the victim, but he is on here releasing facts about the victim which violates another statute. He better hope that doesn't get investigated.
    I have heard his wife left him, but I don't know for sure. I don't talk to that piece of garbage, it is from a third party. I hope she left him. He is raping women less than a year into their marriage while she is in the same hotel taking care of his child. She is far better off without him. He constantly bragged about how she "worked for the Governor," and it was clear that he intended on using that angle. He also bragged before their marriage that he was marrying her because she had $20,000 in the bank. Yeah, he is and has always been a complete piece of garbage.

Unregistered
    LOL, you are going to prison fatass. Nobody is waiting for your trial because we read the probable cause affidavit. She sent the text messages minutes after you forced your way into her room. The text messages are there, they aren't in dispute. And where are you getting information that she is married and a mother of 3? I didn't see those facts in the pc. You are obviously trying to dox the victim in violation of another criminal statute. That is a violation of your bond. Subpoena coming to this forum for your IP Address and you will be in jail without bond. LOL. You need to stop posting and start doing some exercise. Your soft body isn't going to do you any favors in prison.
    You are one jealous son of a b!tch lmaoo and it shows look at the date buddy. He isn’t convicted and if it was true he would’ve been thrown in prison already. You are probably one of those fat white guys and does not do there job and just eats doughnuts lol. So envy and mad at someone who makes more money then you jealous f*ck

Unregistered
    You are one jealous son of a b!tch lmaoo and it shows look at the date buddy. He isn’t convicted and if it was true he would’ve been thrown in prison already. You are probably one of those fat white guys and does not do there job and just eats doughnuts lol. So envy and mad at someone who makes more money then you jealous f*ck
    Steadman, you’re one of those “fat white guys” too.

Also, it’s not “there job”. It’s their job. And, it’s not “then you”. It’s than you.

You need to go eat more sticky buns and maybe some smarts will stick. Oh yeah, speaking of making money why do you still collect a crazy unwarranted amount of PBA salary when you haven’t done anything in 30 years?

Unregistered
    I'll be eating donuts while you are eating Ramen Noodles for the rest of your natural life fatass. A rapist and a cop? Oh, they gonna love your soft-body in the joint. Adios fatty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123