Officer gets DUI

Unregistered

Officer gets DUI

Any info on the bimbo that got the dui??

Unregistered
    2nd generation drunken bimbo from MPD, following her mom’s footsteps - last name Hunter. Supposedly a baby momma to someone at the City (no surprise there).
    Too much partying & booze in the Florida Keys with no regard for public safety.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2nd generation drunken bimbo from MPD, following her mom’s footsteps - last name Hunter. Supposedly a baby momma to someone at the City (no surprise there).
    I don’t condone her behavior but you describe her as if I she’s a horrible person because she has a baby and allegedly not married Maybe you’re just angry as she would rather spend time with someone other than you. Regardless of the outcome I hope she gets help if needed and is held faccountable for what she did and learn from it.

Don’t be a bigger prick than you are already by judging.

Unregistered
    I don’t condone her behavior but you describe her as if I she’s a horrible person because she has a baby and allegedly not married Maybe you’re just angry as she would rather spend time with someone other than you. Regardless of the outcome I hope she gets help if needed and is held faccountable for what she did and learn from it.

Don’t be a bigger prick than you are already by judging.
    Yeah, she has a baby with a married man and was staggering drunk after wrecking her POV. Sounds like a real class act. She got the help she needed when she was 39’d for DUI.

The remainder of your comment has been tossed into the trash 🗑

Unregistered
    A baby mama?? As in a MOTHER?? Jesus. The sexism and rape culture towards women cops is UNREAL i

Unregistered
    A baby mama?? As in a MOTHER?? Jesus. The sexism and rape culture towards women cops is UNREAL i
    Don’t think the sexism or rape cards apply in this instance, so please, slide that victim card back into the deck to play at another time, preferably when it’s true.
    Now, reach over there 👉🏾 and grab the home-wrecker, skank or drunkard card from the other deck and place that on the table.
    That’s better.

Unregistered
    Don’t think the sexism or rape cards apply in this instance, so please, slide that victim card back into the deck to play at another time, preferably when it’s true.
    Now, reach over there 👉🏾 and grab the home-wrecker, skank or drunkard card from the other deck and place that on the table.
    That’s better.
    Yep you must be one of the involved parties as you obviously have an axe to grind. Hundreds of male officers from all agencies and fire fighters have done the exact same thing and currently. Don’t be so butt hurt dude, things will get better fir you.

Unregistered
    Yep you must be one of the involved parties as you obviously have an axe to grind. Hundreds of male officers from all agencies and fire fighters have done the exact same thing and currently. Don’t be so butt hurt dude, things will get better fir you.
    The message would be, and is, the same to them. Drinking and driving is unacceptable - no excuses. Infidelity and cuckoldry is unacceptable - no excuses.

In fact, you prove my point. There can’t be a double standard. Males who do this are wrong, but women who do the same, can’t have a pass.

Unregistered
    The message would be, and is, the same to them. Drinking and driving is unacceptable - no excuses. Infidelity and cuckoldry is unacceptable - no excuses.

In fact, you prove my point. There can’t be a double standard. Males who do this are wrong, but women who do the same, can’t have a pass.
    Totally agree but the issue is here as that a comment was made about her being a baby mama which has zero to do with her incident and yes it goes for everyone including civilians and or others who are high ranking or high profile individuals.