I read Jenkins' probable cause - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is no process due to him which requires the internal to be postponed. There is a thing called Garrity that you might want to research. Kirwise, the LEOBOR does not shield him from being investigated internally while the criminal case is being resolved. On the contrary, both of those legal doctrines recognize that he can be compelled to give a statement while criminal charges are pending, hence the recognition in Garrity and 112 that nothing he says in the administrative interview can be used against him in a criminal prosecution. You should read the law before you play lawyer on the internet. You speak of a process that does not exist, much less that is owed to him. His lawyer is begging for the chance to clear his "good name." Instead of protecting fantasy, MDPD should be demanding that he answer questions, but we all know.that won't happen. MDPD has created this monster by ignoring his misconduct all of these years, and that will not change. MDPD will protect him until the bitter end.
    And this is the typical stupid response and advice PLEA gives to its few members left. Go ahead and read the Officer’s Bill of Rights Domingo. You have plenty of time VIEJO.

Unregistered
    😂😂 educate yourselves PLEA before posting your garbage lies.

Unregistered
    😂😂 educate yourselves PLEA before posting your garbage lies.
    You should know the bill of rights Steadman. After all you hang out with burglars, convicted felons, those awaiting federal prison time for Corruption, domestic violence cowards, theft of county time, and rapists.

Unregistered
    Here is a typical Garrity warning. Notice how it says anything the officer says cannot be used against them in any criminal proceeding. I know that you are desperate to protect your rapist buddy, but your desperation does not change the law. See below for an education on Garrity.

The purpose of this questioning is to obtain information, which will assist in the determination of whether administrative disciplinary action is warranted.

I am not questioning you for the purpose of instituting criminal proceedings against you.

During the course of this questioning, even if you do disclose information which indicates that you may be guilty of criminal conduct in this matter, neither your self-incriminating statements, nor the fruits thereof, will be used against you in any criminal proceeding.

I am ordering you to answer the questions that I direct to you concerning this matter.

Unregistered
    Here is a typical Garrity warning. Notice how it says anything the officer says cannot be used against them in any criminal proceeding. I know that you are desperate to protect your rapist buddy, but your desperation does not change the law. See below for an education on Garrity.

The purpose of this questioning is to obtain information, which will assist in the determination of whether administrative disciplinary action is warranted.

I am not questioning you for the purpose of instituting criminal proceedings against you.

During the course of this questioning, even if you do disclose information which indicates that you may be guilty of criminal conduct in this matter, neither your self-incriminating statements, nor the fruits thereof, will be used against you in any criminal proceeding.

I am ordering you to answer the questions that I direct to you concerning this matter.
    Thank you dumbass! Lol! What you fail to simply understand that the internal investigation does not begin, ie questioning, until the criminal investigation is over! Why do you ask? Because whatever evidence and STATEMENTS used in the criminal case can be used in the departmental investigation. Continue reading PLEA. It’s obvious you need all the help you can get!

Unregistered

I am ordering you to answer the questions that I direct to you concerning this mattery.
    We found ourselves a rocket scientist! Yes dumbass. The IA doesn’t start until the criminal case ends because they obviously use ALL the evidence in the criminal case in the department ‘s investigation. To include….. drum roll please…. Statements!

Unregistered

Go back to your drinking Domingo que Estas mal! You must be the expert with IA cases with your checkered past!

Unregistered
    Go back to your drinking Domingo que Estas mal! You must be the expert with IA cases with your checkered past!
    You have proven that you know nothing about internal investigations, but you that didn't stop you from running off at the mouth. Bring Jenkins' fatass in for questioning. His lawyer will thank you! It is time for fatass to put up or shut up. Will MDPD continue to protect Jenkins now that he is known to be a rapist? Bring him in and make him answer questions!

Unregistered
    You have proven that you know nothing about internal investigations, but you that didn't stop you from running off at the mouth. Bring Jenkins' fatass in for questioning. His lawyer will thank you! It is time for fatass to put up or shut up. Will MDPD continue to protect Jenkins now that he is known to be a rapist? Bring him in and make him answer questions!
    Only your dumbass PLEA attorney would ever allow that. Thank you once again for proving why you PLEAons are S T U P I D! 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Only your dumbass PLEA attorney would ever allow that. Thank you once again for proving why you PLEAons are S T U P I D! 😂😂😂
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast