Worst PBA President ever
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Worst PBA President ever

Undoubtedly the worst PBA President in its history

Steadman Stahl is with doubt the worst PBA President ever. From the very first day when he hired drug addict/informant Shiver to run the PBA because Stahl had no idea what to do, he gave us a sneak peek of what was to come. Now, rape charges! It doesn’t seem to stop. And, never ever does anyone, especially Stahl ever take responsibility. They should all be fired.

Since then, scandals with his hand picked board of directors, and his lack of defending cops have swallowed any hope for success. Stahl has been unable to secure a decent contract even after trying a new approach of warming up to anti-cop elected officials. 4 year dry spell at the legislative process although we were inundated with photo ops.

After talking to my uncle and other old timers at their Friday morning breakfast ritual, they all agree that Stahl is the worst ever. Some recall names of numerous Presidents (I can’t remember all the names they said) but they were unanimous in their pick of worst. Stahl tool that honor.

I can say that I know myself for sure that all of the “promises” he/they made when they came to special events asking for us for our vote has not been met. The claimed their was no transparency and yet they provide less information than before. They promised that’s new approach would insure raises and benefits and that has yet to yield anything meaningful. They promised restoration of pension benefits but that hasn’t been accomplished.

They even changed the promotional process , at the request of JP, which screwed younger guys/gals who had met the 5year requirement. Some didn’t get promoted because of that change.

Any ways, how much longer do we allow the worst President to continue? Just reading these posts give us clear indications that Stahl is a mess. The list seems endless and even if just 50% was true it shows that Stahl should not be the face or voice on our behalf. And, thus the talk among the troops about switching away from the PBA.

I have a while to go to retire but I won’t support Stahl, or anyone of his caliber, for the rest of my career. Someone had suggested we join the firefighters union and it doesn’t sound like a bad idea.

Unregistered
    Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away!

All female cops should quit the PBA until justice is served. No means no!

THE PBA VICE PRESIDENT RAPED A WOMAN IN HER HOTEL ROOM!

WHY IS JOHN JENKINS STILL EMPLOYED AND COLLECTING A FAT CHECK???????

HIS DNA WAS FOUND INSIDE THE VICTIM!!!!

FIRE THIS PBA VICE PRESIDENT ALREADY!

JOHN JENKINS RAPED A FEMALE WHO SUPPORTED THE PBA GALA!

HOW CAN DAVID AND STEADMAN STILL SUPPORT HIM?

The PBA PRESIDENT NEEDS TO CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF LIEUTENANT AND VICE PRESIDENT JOHN JENKINS.

Unregistered
    All female cops should quit the PBA until justice is served. No means no!

THE PBA VICE PRESIDENT RAPED A WOMAN IN HER HOTEL ROOM!

WHY IS JOHN JENKINS STILL EMPLOYED AND COLLECTING A FAT CHECK???????

HIS DNA WAS FOUND INSIDE THE VICTIM!!!!

FIRE THIS PBA VICE PRESIDENT ALREADY!

JOHN JENKINS RAPED A FEMALE WHO SUPPORTED THE PBA GALA!

HOW CAN DAVID AND STEADMAN STILL SUPPORT HIM?

The PBA PRESIDENT NEEDS TO CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF LIEUTENANT AND VICE PRESIDENT JOHN JENKINS.
    Papo go take your medication and relax. You obviously have anger and mental issues. He is no longer the VP and has been ROD. Once they file formal charges, the department begins the termination process. You would know that if you were actually a cop but it’s obvious that you are not. So again take a nice big breathe and relax amigo.

Unregistered
    Papo go take your medication and relax. You obviously have anger and mental issues. He is no longer the VP and has been ROD. Once they file formal charges, the department begins the termination process. You would know that if you were actually a cop but it’s obvious that you are not. So again take a nice big breathe and relax amigo.
    I’m not your amigo Steadman and you certainly aren’t mine

Unregistered
    I’m not your amigo Steadman and you certainly aren’t mine
    Take your medication Domingo.

Guess we are going to report you yet once again to MOD1! You simply can’t follow the rules. Typical of PLEA.

Unregistered
    You obviously are a idiot. First of all *******, do not question my service of 29 years. You really want me to remind you how Jack Breene and Major Buckholtz thought you were very slow STEADMAN!

Phil and Barry laughed at you all the time at Shorty's Barbecue idiot. You were useless then and even more useless now.

If you understand english STEADMAN let me repeat this for you:

THE PBA VICE PRESIDENT JOHN JENKINS RAPED A INNOCENT WOMAN INSIDE HER HOTEL ROOM.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE PBA STEADMAN STAHL SHOULD CALL FOR JOHN JENKINS TO BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!!

ALL WOMEN SHOULD QUIT THE PBA.

NO MEANS NO!

Now take your medication you fat piece of shiiiittt!!!

We all know he resigned as your Vice President idiot.

The point is that a PBA VICE PRESIDENT RAPED A WOMAN MORON!!!!

How many other rapist are on your Executive Board?

Unregistered
    You obviously are a idiot. First of all *******, do not question my service of 29 years. You really want me to remind you how Jack Breene and Major Buckholtz thought you were very slow STEADMAN!

Phil and Barry laughed at you all the time at Shorty's Barbecue idiot. You were useless then and even more useless now.

If you understand english STEADMAN let me repeat this for you:

THE PBA VICE PRESIDENT JOHN JENKINS RAPED A INNOCENT WOMAN INSIDE HER HOTEL ROOM.

THE PRESIDENT OF THE PBA STEADMAN STAHL SHOULD CALL FOR JOHN JENKINS TO BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!!

ALL WOMEN SHOULD QUIT THE PBA.

NO MEANS NO!

Now take your medication you fat piece of shiiiittt!!!

We all know he resigned as your Vice President idiot.

The point is that a PBA VICE PRESIDENT RAPED A WOMAN MORON!!!!

How many other rapist are on your Executive Board?
    Wow! This is getting bad for the PBA.
    Next time you shouldn't talk shit about the PLEA MEMBERS on this site STEADMAN!

At least no Executive Board Member from PLEA ever raped a woman inside her HOTEL ROOM!

Unregistered
    TALK TO CAPTAIN ISHMAEL ABOUT THESE ISSUES JERK OFF. HE MAY HAVE SOME ANSWERS FOR YOU. AT THIS POINT STOP DEFENDING YOUR RAPIST JOHN JENKINS.

He did it fool. Maybe you are not a cop or just a dumb one who can't except that JOHN JENKINS RAPED A WOMAN.

Unregistered
    There Steadman goes again. Crying like a little b-I-t-c-h. Man up Steadman. Oops, sorry I forgot how you got caught coming out of a homestead gay bar.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast