Sgt. SMITH Trespasser American - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    As much as it hurts me to say this. They could stick her arse in the property room where she won't cause anybody more pain and suffering from her stupidity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As much as it hurts me to say this. They could stick her arse in the property room where she won't cause anybody more pain and suffering from her stupidity.
    Talk about the blind leading the blind, the dumb leading the dumb, the cxnt leading the cxnt. They don't want her anywhere near HQ nor can they handle two dumb bxtches in the same place.

Unregistered
    There’s not an assignment or position, property room included, that you could place her at, where she wouldn’t screw its up due to her incompetence and laziness, and, not or, spew her toxic negativity, lies and complaints.
    She is USELESS!

Unregistered
    Your new vehicle is in ⬇️

https://giphy.com/gifs/dumpster-fire...Nve3ljqrYrcSOK

That’s actually a summary of you, as a person, and your pathetic contribution here.

Unregistered

If this was taught in schools to everyone

https://youtu.be/mhZalV4PRbo
    Wisdom of all time

Unregistered
    It’s the perfect case study on chronic stupidity, incompetence, laziness, insubordination and untruthfulness.
    Yet despite everyone knowing this, and being called out several times throughout what has been, and is, a pathetic career, still manages to hit new levels in those categories, that we may never see again - thank God.
    Bad promotion. Bad hire. Bad person.

Unregistered
    Aside from the usual of her being useless, toxic and incompetent, as a supervisor, LEO and person, do we have an update on Yewandumb?
    Asking for the entire department...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Aside from the usual of her being useless, toxic and incompetent, as a supervisor, LEO and person, do we have an update on Yewandumb?
    Asking for the entire department...
    Why hasn’t anyone mentioned the fact that Yawande definitely likes to f$&k? That’s always been my impression of her. How’s she holding up these days? It’s been a while since I had a dip.
    All this other “work-related” mierda is boooring. Esa es una enferma.

Unregistered
    The absolute worst employee we’ve ever had. Horrible!

Unregistered

Libel and slander

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    why hasn’t anyone mentioned the fact that yawande definitely likes to f$&k? That’s always been my impression of her. How’s she holding up these days? It’s been a while since i had a dip.
    All this other “work-related” mierda is boooring. Esa es una enferma.
    this is libel and slander and if i was sgt smith, i would hire the best lawyer, to sue leo affairs and force them to reveal your identity then sue your ass and place leans on your assets. Then i would sue the district since you are agents of this district. For you to say that implies you have facts and first hand evidence. But if you do not, you just libeled her in writing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast