Sgt. SMITH Trespasser American - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whomever is writing that her officers respect her you know that's is a lie. No one trusts her, let alone respects her. They never did when she was in the North Miami area as an SRO, or central ops as a Sgt. Or now in NW as a Sgt. She doesn't listen to the radio, sounds like an idiot when she responds on the radio. Even though she has a nice voice, ill give her that. But the sad truth is she is a terrible Sgt and has been since the beginning.

So Sgt Smith please don't come on here and defend yourself, yes we have had worse, many of those lost their jobs and are no longer here. But you do need to be demoted. It's a fact, we can't take another chance with you.
    I think its coming...just wait...she's gonna get hers soon

Unregistered
    I had the joy/pain of seeing YG at HQ when I had the unfortunate reason of coming to pick up stuff. Looks like she was meeting with her lovely management and IA. I smell a CFR? Maybe that demotion is coming soon...

Unregistered

Uh......

Whomever is writing that her officers respect her you know that's is a lie. No one trusts her, let alone respects her. They never did when she was in the North Miami area as an SRO, or central ops as a Sgt. Or now in NW as a Sgt. She doesn't listen to the radio, sounds like an idiot when she responds on the radio. Even though she has a nice voice, ill give her that. But the sad truth is she is a terrible Sgt and has been since the beginning.

So Sgt Smith please don't come on here and defend yourself, yes we have had worse, many of those lost their jobs and are no longer here. But you do need to be demoted. It's a fact, we can't take another chance with you.
    Seriously, all you haters talk shnit about Quinonez toi, but I don't see it. Sgt. Smith and Quinonez have always treated me with respect and professionalism so As for me I don't see it. But I do in this agency, supervisors protect POSs, and frame decent officers.
    So, you don't like it here just go or focus on doing your job instead of wishing evil on others.In fact, that hole your digging for her, you will fall in .

Unregistered
    DR stop defending her you kiss ass

Unregistered
    DR stop defending her you kiss ass
    Right? It’s so obvious and sickening. There’s no defense, or excuse, for her...she’s a awful person...rotten soul...useless LEO.

Unregistered
    Seriously, all you haters talk shnit about Quinonez toi, but I don't see it. Sgt. Smith and Quinonez have always treated me with respect and professionalism so As for me I don't see it. But I do in this agency, supervisors protect POSs, and frame decent officers.
    So, you don't like it here just go or focus on doing your job instead of wishing evil on others.In fact, that hole your digging for her, you will fall in .
    Danny please give me a break. Go back to hamocks station with that unknown package " possible bomb" in your trunk. Lol 😆 they had to clear out the whole station because of your stupid ass. You and here are the same incompetent.

Unregistered

Poresito

So rich, you have had to work for 7 police chiefs , 22 sergeants, 6 Lts. LOL. Pick some better investments bruh. Sounds about right. Bitcches like you work FOR other people.

Lmao
    https://youtu.be/mFxAfsg-3r4
    Who ever said I waited thirty years on shitty investments. You don't know me or how I. Invested .but coming from someone who lives in a crappy home, crappy life and retards around you. But me, I live like a king, eat at the finest restaurants, own a shit load of property which generate more income than your shitty salary and best yet, I can buy whatever I want without asking any ***** for permission ha!!!!

Unregistered
    Danny please give me a break. Go back to hamocks station with that unknown package " possible bomb" in your trunk. Lol 😆 they had to clear out the whole station because of your stupid ass. You and here are the same incompetent.
    Oh my God...that’s a throw back...I remember that. 😂

Unregistered
    She’s a bag of rocks...and that’s an insult to rocks. She’s absolutely useless and should be fired.

Unregistered
    Sgt Smith I know most of the attention lately has been directed on the two drunks and rightfully so, but please, know you need to be demoted or fired too.
    You’re a buffoon and an absolute waste of an employee number.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast