Sgt. SMITH Trespasser American - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Nah you're just making that up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Smith (previously YG) is the arguably the worst employee this place has ever had. Useless, lazy, worthless, incompetent, insubordinate, disgruntled, bold-face liar all fall short in describing her. Problems with principals and district personnel. A history here of nothing but problems. Bad hire. Bad promotion. Bad employee. Can’t find her on the radio. Can’t reach her on the phone.

No...that award goes to the following previous supervisors:
    Assist chief Jose Pe pe Miami River cop sleep
    Chief hurley pervert and rapist
    GIU STAFF CONSPIRACY PURJURY
    CHIEF PETE CUCCARRO CRIME SYNDICATE
    CHIEF IAN MOFFIT CRiME SYNDICATE
    Chief Monroe crime syndicate
    INTERNAL AFFAIRS BEARD CONSPIRACY PURJURY
    SGT HoBBEY FRAUD
    Sgt AL dui, tampering with evidence
    Sgt Hadley Co conspirator tampering with evidence
    Smith is the least of the departments problems
    Her squad actually respects and likes her.

Unregistered
    No...that award goes to the following previous supervisors:
    Assist chief Jose Pe pe Miami River cop sleep
    Chief hurley pervert and rapist
    GIU STAFF CONSPIRACY PURJURY
    CHIEF PETE CUCCARRO CRIME SYNDICATE
    CHIEF IAN MOFFIT CRiME SYNDICATE
    Chief Monroe crime syndicate
    INTERNAL AFFAIRS BEARD CONSPIRACY PURJURY
    SGT HoBBEY FRAUD
    Sgt AL dui, tampering with evidence
    Sgt Hadley Co conspirator tampering with evidence
    Smith is the least of the departments problems
    Her squad actually respects and likes her.
    They don't like her. Maybe the rookies think she's great but the vets know she should be 43d asap

Unregistered
    She’s awful. A disaster and has been her entire career. Problem, after problem. She’s incompetent and likes to stir up problems. Useless and a liar...can’t believe a darn word that comes out of her disgusting mouth.

Unregistered

Wake up your not that special

They don't like her. Maybe the rookies think she's great but the vets know she should be 43d asap
    So ,....what does that show you? All people have haters and lovers. No one is all bad and no one is all good. ....you probably have a mom who loves you, maybe a girlfriend or wife who loves you but if you met me, you'd hate me. Not because of what I did to you, but because your energy is so low that you just follow the opinions of others about me rather than being your own person and judging me by my character and not by the opinions others. I say that because I know Sgt Smith has an enemy. But that doesn't mean I should dislike her. All life choices are subjective. And no....I've been an officer longer than your mom had milk for your nourishment. Trust me.ive been through 7 police chiefs , 22 sergeants, 6 Lts and seen all of them go down like firey misguided rockets burn to ashes. Lmao seriously I marvel at how so many little minds act like the universe revolves around them and then they crash and burned in the most shameful way. But I digress.
    Ok so you've proven you don't like her, but she has earned this senior officer' s respect.
    If you knew who I was, you'd know, there is not one or a million people in this agency who's opinion of me moves me nor could they ever influence me to care about what they opine of me. So......just focus on being the better officer you think you are, rather than slandering someone you barely know . In my book, Sergeant Smith may be outspoken and politically incorrect, but she has a genuine good heart. I know her so professionally and I'm happy to report to work everyday and salute her every morning..

Unregistered
    So ,....what does that show you? All people have haters and lovers. No one is all bad and no one is all good. ....you probably have a mom who loves you, maybe a girlfriend or wife who loves you but if you met me, you'd hate me. Not because of what I did to you, but because your energy is so low that you just follow the opinions of others about me rather than being your own person and judging me by my character and not by the opinions others. I say that because I know Sgt Smith has an enemy. But that doesn't mean I should dislike her. All life choices are subjective. And no....I've been an officer longer than your mom had milk for your nourishment. Trust me.ive been through 7 police chiefs , 22 sergeants, 6 Lts and seen all of them go down like firey misguided rockets burn to ashes. Lmao seriously I marvel at how so many little minds act like the universe revolves around them and then they crash and burned in the most shameful way. But I digress.
    Ok so you've proven you don't like her, but she has earned this senior officer' s respect.
    If you knew who I was, you'd know, there is not one or a million people in this agency who's opinion of me moves me nor could they ever influence me to care about what they opine of me. So......just focus on being the better officer you think you are, rather than slandering someone you barely know . In my book, Sergeant Smith may be outspoken and politically incorrect, but she has a genuine good heart. I know her so professionally and I'm happy to report to work everyday and salute her every morning..
    Okay blowhard...since you’re such a firebrand and don’t care, sign your name. If not, shut the heck up. No one needs your stupid opinion and inaccurate assessment, nor the garbage history lesson on past supervisors. Save your telenovela cry me a river story for another time. Did you ever think this place might have some really bad cops?
    As far as this particular sergeant is concerned, she’s the worst employee we’ve ever had...it’s not even close.
    Her heart (does she have one), her outspokenness (she spews lies), her political correctness (all rubbish) - none of that matter, nor apply. Her performance is what matters. She’s been trouble since she stepped foot into this place and hasn’t changed.
    Her history is well known.

Unregistered
    coming from a random, under achieving, non productive, clearly bitter, no legacy leaving POS that no one will remember a minute after he is gone. lol

Unregistered
    Ok YG/YS calm down there

Unregistered

I'm rich *****

coming from a random, under achieving, non productive, clearly bitter, no legacy leaving POS that no one will remember a minute after he is gone. lol
    Lol , legacy? You think working here you're leaving a legacy? No idiot, a legacy is when you create wealth and you don't need your stupid salary, as for me, I don't need the salary here, I'm rich *****, I just stay here because I enjoy watching homos like you squirm when you see guys like me prospering despite you lmao

Unregistered
    Lol , legacy? You think working here you're leaving a legacy? No idiot, a legacy is when you create wealth and you don't need your stupid salary, as for me, I don't need the salary here, I'm rich *****, I just stay here because I enjoy watching homos like you squirm when you see guys like me prospering despite you lmao
    So rich, you have had to work for 7 police chiefs , 22 sergeants, 6 Lts. LOL. Pick some better investments bruh. Sounds about right. Bitcches like you work FOR other people.

Unregistered
    Whomever is writing that her officers respect her you know that's is a lie. No one trusts her, let alone respects her. They never did when she was in the North Miami area as an SRO, or central ops as a Sgt. Or now in NW as a Sgt. She doesn't listen to the radio, sounds like an idiot when she responds on the radio. Even though she has a nice voice, ill give her that. But the sad truth is she is a terrible Sgt and has been since the beginning.

So Sgt Smith please don't come on here and defend yourself, yes we have had worse, many of those lost their jobs and are no longer here. But you do need to be demoted. It's a fact, we can't take another chance with you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast