Fbi trained

Thread: Fbi trained

Unregistered

Fbi trained

Fbi is the best right? How and why is he called in for special polygraph tests but they are inconclusive. Only the vip hires get the Fbi guy ? The truth will set you free

Unregistered
    Now who are we hiring and what are we trying to hide.

Unregistered

any sociopath can beat a polygraph

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fbi is the best right? How and why is he called in for special polygraph tests but they are inconclusive. Only the vip hires get the Fbi guy ? The truth will set you free
    it's not rocket science...........inconclusive means you are good at believing your lies.........never been there.....passed all my polygraphs.......

Unregistered

just saying..........

it's not rocket science...........inconclusive means you are good at believing your lies.........never been there.....passed all my polygraphs.......
    A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Unregistered
    A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
    Lol whats his name, this should be fun.

Unregistered
    Lol whats his name, this should be fun.
    We with have to record request this persons employee application then for a good time.

Unregistered
    We with have to record request this persons employee application then for a good time.
    This will draw attention for sure.

Unregistered

Hoover vs Eureka

Funniest question on a polygraph. I guess there was a problem with some dudes using vacuum cleaners for personal satisfaction. So, when I was asked if I had ever done that I was shocked. So, I responded to the examiner asking if he could recommend Hoover or Eureka. We quickly moved on to the next question. I guess I touched a nerve. Funny stuff. Polygraphs are a joke.