whistles

Thread: whistles

Unregistered

whistles

We should have whistles for traffic control. Why can't we we have whistles?

My morale is very fragile and I should have all the equipment I need to do my job

Unregistered
    That is old fashion and Stahael talking from the dead. Wait until you get punched in the pocket where your whistle is and all your goofy badges are torn off in a fight. Owe wait, none of you here have ever gotten into a fight on the job here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is old fashion and Stahael talking from the dead. Wait until you get punched in the pocket where your whistle is and all your goofy badges are torn off in a fight. Owe wait, none of you here have ever gotten into a fight on the job here.
    You clearly don't work here or are too green to have an opinion. Many officers have been injured fighting over the dirty magazines left in the patrol cars. Heck we're still talking about the great billystick fight of '93 when some one left the Anna Nicole Smith Playmate of the Year issue in a patrol vehicle and the Lt confiscated it. He got tired of the bickering and lying about who owned it so he just threw it out in the field by where the engineering building is now and just let the last man standing have it. Those were the good old days when we didn't bicker anonymously online and just fought out our differences like men. I can't wait to retire and get away from all these soft millennials.

Unregistered
    "Bickering was easier to do in the 90's"