“ after a day of partying and drinking at a PBA event”

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

“ after a day of partying and drinking at a PBA event”

https://news.yahoo.com/docs-shed-lig...164817328.html

On a again, our dues money well spent

Unregistered
    I’m not going to continue to pay dues so these alcoholics keep partying on my dime.

Unregistered
    Yeah, isn’t that sweet. We pay dues to pay Stahl $180,000.00 ahead plus all the benefits like an suv for his personal use. And, we are paying for these 3 day junkets filled with booze, food by the poolside, and lavish $2,500 dinner plates.
    And, while we hump around the hood chasing hood rats you down our dues living it up. That needs to stop now.
    The board of directors better wake the fu*k up. Where’s the white knight hodges? Where’s public corruption Interian? You guys put blindfolds at the meetings?????

Unregistered
    I’m not a policeman so my question is: who does pay for these frat house type of irresponsible drinking and wild parties?
    I know times are tough for all police but seriously you all don’t make it easier to support.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m not a policeman so my question is: who does pay for these frat house type of irresponsible drinking and wild parties?
    I know times are tough for all police but seriously you all don’t make it easier to support.
    Those parties are paid with the monthly fees we pay for legal advise and contract bargaining. Sadly, the PBA, our bargaining union is headed by a crew of non-descript derelicts who use our monies for private gains and not the good of their membership.
    Most policemen are hard working, honest members of our community. A few, such as these bargaining unit “leaders” float to the top like shxt and ruin our reputation.

Unregistered