Who is this guy ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    See me then saggy pants. You are so sad.
    Oh I see you all right I see you sitting in that high top chair at restaurants in booster seat in the car you little s***.

Unregistered
    Shut up Little Tommy you are just a big mouth know it all that knows nothing besides how to run your stupid little mouth you ignorant little $#!+..
    Funny cause I wrote that post and I can assure you I’m not House. Just someone who isn’t a lazy slug like you.

Unregistered
    Funny cause I wrote that post and I can assure you I’m not House. Just someone who isn’t a lazy slug like you.
    Sure Little Tommy.. I can assure you that garbge like youself has not come close to acomplishing anything in this agency except running your mouth you keyboard coward!

Unregistered
    Shut up Little Tommy you are just a big mouth know it all that knows nothing besides how to run your stupid little mouth you ignorant little $#!+..
    All this hate against the deputy that's just trying to make it makes no sense. Hard to believe that people will talk so much nonsense on this website but not one of you will walk up to Tommy get down on your knees look him in the face and say anything!!!

Unregistered
    All this hate against the deputy that's just trying to make it makes no sense. Hard to believe that people will talk so much nonsense on this website but not one of you will walk up to Tommy get down on your knees look him in the face and say anything!!!
    Now that made me laugh!!

Unregistered
    This was absolute genius I cannot stop laughing how funny!!!!

Unregistered
    Wow whoever wrote this is a comedic Mastermind the setup was so perfect I'm dying.....

Unregistered
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Little turd Tommy you got b!+c# slapped.🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Poor Little Tommy got his feelings hurt
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234