Jenkins famous last words: “You’ve never had a black man before”
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Jenkins famous last words: “You’ve never had a black man before”

Jenkins arrest form reads like a horror story. He uttered “you’ve never had a black man before”. Yes, John, definitely not a rapist one. That slick tongue of yours, the one you used to lie, sheet and scam, finally left enough DNA in the victim’s privates to put you away for life.
    Get ready to pay PBA, your event, your high ranking member- you own this!

Unregistered

Nice try

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jenkins arrest form reads like a horror story. He uttered “you’ve never had a black man before”. Yes, John, definitely not a rapist one. That slick tongue of yours, the one you used to lie, sheet and scam, finally left enough DNA in the victim’s privates to put you away for life.
    Get ready to pay PBA, your event, your high ranking member- you own this!
    Dumb connection equals no connection. Pba connection is simply coincidence not causal. Jenkins after event and separate from his position as a cop or pba exec board member alledgedly raped a woman in her hotel room with a witness and DNA evidence im guessing a minimum of 10-12 years to 30-40 max

Unregistered
    Dumb connection equals no connection. Pba connection is simply coincidence not causal. Jenkins after event and separate from his position as a cop or pba exec board member alledgedly raped a woman in her hotel room with a witness and DNA evidence im guessing a minimum of 10-12 years to 30-40 max
    Wishful thinking is no defense. PBA event, rooms paid by PBA, high ranking member of PBA raping PBA staffer equals PBA payout. The criminal aspect is gloomy for Jenkins. The civil aspect just as bad for PBA whose leadership knew of his philandering past. Check please.

Unregistered
    Time for Uncle JD to pull out his fraudulent Bible and start praying. Junior is going away for a long time.

Unregistered
    Omg Steadman you are in denial of every damn thing. You have no sense of reality.
    He was the as a PBA rep. The entire trip and the boozing was all PBA paid for (in other words we the members paid for it).
    Stop relying on Your quack lawyers and get advice from a real attorney.
    You own this. I hope the victim sues and the. We
    Can see whether deep pocket PBA had nothing to do with it.
    Just make sure your insurance policy is paid up

Unregistered
    It's time to disband the PBA. Our due$ are being abused. I'm through with them. I have 5 yrs left I think I'll take my chances.

Unregistered
    “You’ve never had a black man before”... entitlement?

Unregistered
    The victim was white. There is no outrage.

If the Lt was white and victim black…. oh boy.

Unregistered
    It's time to disband the PBA. Our due$ are being abused. I'm through with them. I have 5 yrs left I think I'll take my chances.
    I have a few more years but I’ll take my chances too. I refuse to keep paying for them to have all night drinking parties.

Unregistered
    “You’ve never had a black man before”... entitlement?
    Not a Jenkins fan, but he never treated me bad. I hope he beats it, for his sake. I don't believe in kicking a man, when he's down. I still wonder WHO paid for him to be there $2500.00. That's alot of money!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast