Save those paychecks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Save those paychecks.

Save those paychecks Tony !!!! The time is coming for one in custody at the PSB.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Save those paychecks Tony !!!! The time is coming for one in custody at the PSB.
    Yeah,yeah yeah. We know it’s coming this week. Just like you said every week for the past year. Sure it’s coming right. Tell your self that you sick fuk!

Unregistered
    Yeah,yeah yeah. We know it’s coming this week. Just like you said every week for the past year. Sure it’s coming right. Tell your self that you sick fuk!

It’s coming you can count on it. Just as soon as they start back filling federal prosecutors. My in the know source said the justice department is going thru a massive overhaul. As soon as they fill these empty positions indictments will begin to be unsealed. Tony does have an indictment with his name on it & he is only considered a small fish compared to the names on the list. This info is real & reliable. If I’m Greg Tony I’m shitting myself. Tony dealt with under cover Feds he just didn’t know it. Don’t look for a date just pick a seat and wait for the movie to
    Start. This article will help make you a believer. Tic Toc. dipShit

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-atto...ce-department/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    it’s coming you can count on it. Just as soon as they start back filling federal prosecutors. My in the know source said the justice department is going thru a massive overhaul. As soon as they fill these empty positions indictments will begin to be unsealed. Tony does have an indictment with his name on it & he is only considered a small fish compared to the names on the list. This info is real & reliable. If i’m greg tony i’m shitting myself. Tony dealt with under cover feds he just didn’t know it. Don’t look for a date just pick a seat and wait for the movie to
    start. This article will help make you a believer. Tic toc. Dipshit

** look at the date of this article. This guy ⬆️ may be telling the truth. This date was around the time we heard about the grand jury hearings.

Unregistered

Not now

Not now, but it's happening and Tony/Toney knows it. He's trying to gain support hoping there will be protests and he will try to lead those protests after he posts bond.

Unregistered
    Hey Tony, let me be the first to clue you in when you had no idea who you were talking with. FIRE RESCUE RETRO FIT ON THE AIRCRAFT THAT WAS ALREADY OUTFITTED WITH THE EQUIPMENT

Unregistered
    Hey Tony, let me be the first to clue you in when you had no idea who you were talking with. FIRE RESCUE RETRO FIT ON THE AIRCRAFT THAT WAS ALREADY OUTFITTED WITH THE EQUIPMENT
    Wait a minute! I thought it was the bleed kits. Wait, no. Election fraud. Wait, no... go take your meds!!!

Unregistered
    It’s actually all but bumble head head can’t figure it out. The dumbass walked into a sting not being a target and suddenly became one with what he said and wanted

Unregistered
    It’s coming you can count on it. Just as soon as they start back filling federal prosecutors. My in the know source said the justice department is going thru a massive overhaul. As soon as they fill these empty positions indictments will begin to be unsealed. Tony does have an indictment with his name on it & he is only considered a small fish compared to the names on the list. This info is real & reliable. If I’m Greg Tony I’m shitting myself. Tony dealt with under cover Feds he just didn’t know it. Don’t look for a date just pick a seat and wait for the movie to
    Start. This article will help make you a believer. Tic Toc. dipShit

As much as I want to believe it, not sure I'm buying it at this point. I agree with the other poser, this week, next week, this month, next month, it coming, sounds like the boy who cried wolf too many times. Also, if he's only considered a small fish, that means he will get a sweetheart deal to roll in the bigger fish, so he can remain your sheriff. We all know he will roll faster than a marble on a glass top. It's what he does, it's saved him all of these years. Basically we are fuked, and he gets off scott free.....again!!!!!

Unregistered
    Not gonna remain sheriff. It might get a Ken Jenne sweat heart deal of a year and a day at a minimum security facility

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast