New forced retirements on the way
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New forced retirements on the way

They are coming this week. They are not due to age, only Scott Israel loyalist.
    Tiny Tony remains skeptical about certain people... so ya.

Unregistered
    Where do I sign up for a forced retirement?

Unregistered
    Ain't many left. We talking sworn or civilian? High rank or pee-ons?

Unregistered
    We’ve been hearing this for months

Unregistered
    Reliable sources tell me there are several broward folks going down real soon on federal indictments. Federal courts & prosecutors are bogged down right now from the 2020 election. Feds are worried about defendants requesting speedy trials that they are not equipped to handle. A large number of Trump appointed prosecutors left. Once the required number of prosecutors is satisfied the arrests will begin. I’d bet Greg Tony will be one of them

Unregistered

Yes he will

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reliable sources tell me there are several broward folks going down real soon on federal indictments. Federal courts & prosecutors are bogged down right now from the 2020 election. Feds are worried about defendants requesting speedy trials that they are not equipped to handle. A large number of Trump appointed prosecutors left. Once the required number of prosecutors is satisfied the arrests will begin. I’d bet Greg Tony will be one of them
    Yes, he will be arrested and they are still working on the South Carolina case to tie everything together. It's a mess.

Unregistered
    Anything on this? Is it really going to happen? Looks like Isreals civilian supporters that are still in executive positions are safe as this was only a rumor.

Unregistered
    Anything on this? Is it really going to happen? Looks like Isreals civilian supporters that are still in executive positions are safe as this was only a rumor.
    Did you expect anything different? Tony is still here too and will remain here until he decides to leave.

Unregistered
    Did you expect anything different? Tony is still here too and will remain here until he decides to leave.
    Correct, they will give him a deadline to turn himself in like that other sheriff. But Tony will decide what exact time before the deadline.

Unregistered
    Correct, they will give him a deadline to turn himself in like that other sheriff. But Tony will decide what exact time before the deadline.
    Right. But the deadline is 2000-never...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast