Spirit Airlines - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Airlines

Unregistered
    Some of you Broward residents may have been upset that the surrounding counties of Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and even Collier have a zoo, while Broward hasn't had one. You will be happy to know that the state has just designated Spirit Airlines as a third class zoo. Congratulations Broward on having your own zoo now. Tourists at the airport will find this very convenient. Just a warning though - cages have not been installed yet, so be careful.

Unregistered
    I have a lifelong friend that is a construction contractor and he told me the airport is accepting bids to build a basketball court in the Spirit Airlines terminal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a lifelong friend that is a construction contractor and he told me the airport is accepting bids to build a basketball court in the Spirit Airlines terminal.
    I also heard about a trailer trash mobile home park. Right on terminal 4.

Unregistered
    The Zoo already has white snakes with cowboy boots. I do have a problem with the arbitrary rules that Jen imposed, pulled out of her asz.

Unregistered

Notice From Spirit Airlines

We at Spirit Airlines want you to know that we appreciate you, our customers. Accordingly, we want you to always have that at home neighborhood feeling when flying with us. We certainly understand cultures and therefore fully realize how you enjoy fighting. Therefore, we have instructed our staff at the counters, waiting areas, and gates to never call law enforcement when these things happen. We do understand, so always feel free to fight, bite, curse, yell and scream as you much as you like. We also realize that you have no idea what trash cans are for, so we are removing them. So that you have that homey neighborhood look and feeling we will instruct our janitorial service to only clean the waiting area once every three or four days. You might even find a good weave laying on the floor after one of our good fights. Yes we do understand you, and so always want your waiting to board time to be just like home. We are hopeful that President Biden will instruct the TSA to be tolerant of certain cultures and allow you to carry you blades and guns on all of our flights. Nothing else would give you that down home feeling like being able to shoot and stab each other on our flights. We look forward to serving you, and as always, keep those suggestions coming in.

Unregistered

Ghetto Experience ®

We at Spirit Airlines want you to know that we appreciate you, our customers. Accordingly, we want you to always have that at home neighborhood feeling when flying with us. We certainly understand cultures and therefore fully realize how you enjoy fighting. Therefore, we have instructed our staff at the counters, waiting areas, and gates to never call law enforcement when these things happen. We do understand, so always feel free to fight, bite, curse, yell and scream as you much as you like. We also realize that you have no idea what trash cans are for, so we are removing them. So that you have that homey neighborhood look and feeling we will instruct our janitorial service to only clean the waiting area once every three or four days. You might even find a good weave laying on the floor after one of our good fights. Yes we do understand you, and so always want your waiting to board time to be just like home. We are hopeful that President Biden will instruct the TSA to be tolerant of certain cultures and allow you to carry you blades and guns on all of our flights. Nothing else would give you that down home feeling like being able to shoot and stab each other on our flights. We look forward to serving you, and as always, keep those suggestions coming in.
    Whether on the ground or in the air we always give you the Ghetto Ghetto Experience ®

Unregistered

Unreal

Whether on the ground or in the air we always give you the Ghetto Ghetto Experience ®
    Always one common denominator

Unregistered

Stop please

There are plenty of ghetto white people and there are also plenty of black people living in trailers. It’s important to realize ghetto and trailer are not racial terms or really even economic terms.

It’s a way to describe the way people carry themselves. When I think of ghetto the color of someone skin is not what comes to mind. What comes to mind is gangster rap music, pants hanging below the crack of your ass, gold chains, baseball cap turned on sideways, a stupid t shirt etc etc. plenty of white people fit this image.

When I think of trailer park I think of spandex shorts on a fat ass with lots of cow toe and nipples sticking through a t shirt or sports bra, teeth that aren’t brushed, unkept hair. Plenty of black people fit this image. It ain’t ALL about race.

Unregistered
    There are plenty of ghetto white people and there are also plenty of black people living in trailers. It’s important to realize ghetto and trailer are not racial terms or really even economic terms.

It’s a way to describe the way people carry themselves. When I think of ghetto the color of someone skin is not what comes to mind. What comes to mind is gangster rap music, pants hanging below the crack of your ass, gold chains, baseball cap turned on sideways, a stupid t shirt etc etc. plenty of white people fit this image.

When I think of trailer park I think of spandex shorts on a fat ass with lots of cow toe and nipples sticking through a t shirt or sports bra, teeth that aren’t brushed or sometimes missing, unkept hair. Plenty of black people fit this image. It ain’t ALL about race.
    Also in addition it’s not even about where you live. You may refer to a particular area as a ghetto but there are plenty of ghetto people living in the so called nice suburban neighborhoods. You can refer to someone as trailer trash but there are plenty of people who fit that image living in wealthy gated communities. It all has to do with the way you behave.

Unregistered
    Also in addition it’s not even about where you live. You may refer to a particular area as a ghetto but there are plenty of ghetto people living in the so called nice suburban neighborhoods. You can refer to someone as trailer trash but there are plenty of people who fit that image living in wealthy gated communities. It all has to do with the way you behave.
    When I think of cops I think of a group of people who are constantly exposed to all the worst of everything the world has to offer. Over time it can make you cynical and unhappy but mostly it just makes you miserable. So you look for ways to vent. Some people come on this website a spew their misery. Some people find a release in sexual activities. Some of you live in the gym. But all of you at some point realize the stress doesn’t come from the people or scenes on the street it, it comes from the people you work with. Sometimes it’s good just to detach and try to remember who you were before all the chaos.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast