Spirit Airlines - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spirit Airlines

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are plenty of ghetto white people and there are also plenty of black people living in trailers. It’s important to realize ghetto and trailer are not racial terms or really even economic terms.

It’s a way to describe the way people carry themselves. When I think of ghetto the color of someone skin is not what comes to mind. What comes to mind is gangster rap music, pants hanging below the crack of your ass, gold chains, baseball cap turned on sideways, a stupid t shirt etc etc. plenty of white people fit this image.

When I think of trailer park I think of spandex shorts on a fat ass with lots of cow toe and nipples sticking through a t shirt or sports bra, teeth that aren’t brushed, unkept hair. Plenty of black people fit this image. It ain’t ALL about race.

Sorry but your first description only reminds me of one ethnicity, I bet you cant guess which one???

Unregistered
    Sorry but your first description only reminds me of one ethnicity, I bet you cant guess which one???
    Could it be the violent one where in they shoot and stab each other all the time? Where murders of each other run rampant? Where they absolutely hate the police? Where property crimes and violent crimes are off the charts? Some clown 🤡 in a prior text tried to equate trailer park people as being the same as the one we are thinking of. While one is trashy, the other is absolutely a bunch of murderous criminals which they love and condone. They will even vote for a multiple type hard drug user, murderer, and sexual deviant for sheriff, as these behaviors are normal for them. While I haven't identified this group specifically everyone knows who I'm referring to because it is the truth and everyone knows it. I say if they enjoy murdering each other and have no problem with it - let them. At this point I have no more concern looking at what they do to each other than seeing a dead possom on the side of the road that was hit by multiple cars. Let them continue to victimize each other, who cares? If they don't care and condone such behaviors, while hating all law enforcement, then why in the hell should I care? Why? Give me one good reason.

Unregistered
    Could it be the violent one where in they shoot and stab each other all the time? Where murders of each other run rampant? Where they absolutely hate the police? Where property crimes and violent crimes are off the charts? Some clown 🤡 in a prior text tried to equate trailer park people as being the same as the one we are thinking of. While one is trashy, the other is absolutely a bunch of murderous criminals which they love and condone. They will even vote for a multiple type hard drug user, murderer, and sexual deviant for sheriff, as these behaviors are normal for them. While I haven't identified this group specifically everyone knows who I'm referring to because it is the truth and everyone knows it. I say if they enjoy murdering each other and have no problem with it - let them. At this point I have no more concern looking at what they do to each other than seeing a dead possom on the side of the road that was hit by multiple cars. Let them continue to victimize each other, who cares? If they don't care and condone such behaviors, while hating all law enforcement, then why in the hell should I care? Why? Give me one good reason.
    You sound angry brother and I get it. But the word ghetto originated in a city called Warsaw in Poland in WW2. Approximately 400,000 Jews were were tapped in a one square plot of that city and cut off from food, clean water, electric, heat from the cold, and medicine for the sick.

The commonality was no money. There still is no money in the ghettos of the world but believe it or not they are a hell of a lot nicer today than Warsaw in WW2.

And like today the people there were hated and persecuted. The ghettos in today’s America don’t hold a candle to Warsaw but they are every bit as violent and hopeless. Just understand there were probably virtually no black people in that ghetto. Hate and ignorance will always be a way of the world until one day we refuse to accept that as a reality. A ghetto isn’t a place or a face or a color of a skin. It’s a mindset of anger and hopelessness.

Stay safe and find some peace. For yourself.

Unregistered
    I forget, did Jews kill each other in the ghetto or did they stick together and try to survive?... mmmm

Unregistered
    I forget, did Jews kill each other in the ghetto or did they stick together and try to survive?... mmmm
    Interesting analogy, the Jews were white, the Germans were white. The Germans and Jews killed each other in that ghetto. In fact most of the participants in WW2 were white people killing each other. No race is innocent of heinous atrocities. None.

The color of your skin really doesn’t mean sh!t. What’s inside your heart means everything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123