PLEA is IUPA and IUPA is anti-cop AFL-CIO - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, they must have followed PBA’s lead. I can’t remember a time where PBA ever supported anti cop people like it does these days
    Not this pba that was the previous pba president who gave an award to the public defender who defends cop killers, pedophiles and rapist …..dropped the mic

Unregistered
    Not this pba that was the previous pba president who gave an award to the public defender who defends cop killers, pedophiles and rapist …..dropped the mic
    Bovo never did a thing for cops. This PBA endorsed him. KFR hates cops and this PBA embraced her. Gimenez hates cops and this PBA put him on a pedestal. Facts are facts dude.

Unregistered
    Bovo never did a thing for cops. This PBA endorsed him. KFR hates cops and this PBA embraced her. Gimenez hates cops and this PBA put him on a pedestal. Facts are facts dude.
    I love the PBA! Since you don’t like it you can leave. Wait! Domingo you don’t work for MDPD. Plus you checkered past speaks for itself. Need us to repost to PCB file again? Asking for a PBA member. 😂

Unregistered
    I love the PBA! Since you don’t like it you can leave. Wait! Domingo you don’t work for MDPD. Plus you checkered past speaks for itself. Need us to repost to PCB file again? Asking for a PBA member. 😂
    Please check YOUR English composition Steadman. Can you please explain what really happened when you crashed into that small black child with Your patrol vehicle.
    We know that it was swept under the rug by curt Ivey who covered for you only to have you turn on him after he saved your career. I’m not talking about that part.
    I’m asking about the actual crash. Why couldn’t you stop in time or swerve out of the way?

Unregistered
    Please check YOUR English composition Steadman. Can you please explain what really happened when you crashed into that small black child with Your patrol vehicle.
    We know that it was swept under the rug by curt Ivey who covered for you only to have you turn on him after he saved your career. I’m not talking about that part.
    I’m asking about the actual crash. Why couldn’t you stop in time or swerve out of the way?
    More lies from PLEA. Domingo why don’t you do a public records request for his IA file and post it on here. Same way we did for yours. Until then, you are all talk and zero fat action amigito! Te quiero Gorda! 😘

Unregistered
    Just like the Democrats to accuse you of lies they do especially when they got NADA !!!

Unregistered
    Iupa loves taking cops $$$$

Unregistered
    Iupa loves taking cops $$$$
    Steadman. You should bite your tongue. No one has ever taken more $$$$$$ from cops than you. No one! You rip them off every time you collect your PBA check. You haven’t done a single thing that would warrant your $180k a year from the PBA that is in addition to your MDPD salary, which again you do nothing for.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123