PBA paying for Jenkins legal defense
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA paying for Jenkins legal defense

What bull crap is this? Jenkins was off duty, at an event that no common PBA member was invited to and raped a woman and our dues money is going to pay for his legal fees? WTF ????? He was two counties away, off duty and was not involved in an incident where he took LAWFUL police action. He is charged with raping someone and our dues are going to his defense? This is outrageous and why I need to find another union or legal plan to belong too

Unregistered

Fake news

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What bull crap is this? Jenkins was off duty, at an event that no common PBA member was invited to and raped a woman and our dues money is going to pay for his legal fees? WTF ????? He was two counties away, off duty and was not involved in an incident where he took LAWFUL police action. He is charged with raping someone and our dues are going to his defense? This is outrageous and why I need to find another union or legal plan to belong too
    BS another lie even if they wanted to they cant. Not covered as scope of employment !

Unregistered
    Wow. is everything you post a lie? How desperate you must be....

Unregistered
    BS another lie even if they wanted to they cant. Not covered as scope of employment !
    It’s not like your accustomed to following the rules Steadman

Unregistered
    Pete Peraza in Broward county was not even a dues paying member of the PBA but the PBA covered his legal bills because they were afraid of losing Broward S.O. In the end, they lost Broward and paid the bill. Just wait till the SAO subpoenas the rooms, food, alcohol and other expenses paid for by the membership

Unregistered

Fake news more lies!!!

Pete Peraza in Broward county was not even a dues paying member of the PBA but the PBA covered his legal bills because they were afraid of losing Broward S.O. In the end, they lost Broward and paid the bill. Just wait till the SAO subpoenas the rooms, food, alcohol and other expenses paid for by the membership

Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away!

Unregistered
    Once again the losers cannot legitimately cite any bad policy or actions by Stahl or Greenwell, so they do a typical liberal lefty tactic : LIE!!!

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is a mental illness. It's made up of two parts: obsessions and compulsions. People may experience obsessions, compulsions, or both, and they cause a lot of distress. Obsessions are unwanted and repetitive thoughts, urges, or images that don't go away!
    Once again your full is crap Steadman. On another post I saw a slew of things that were cited to prove you wrong. And they did

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I sure hope so. It’s time that the PBA deal sings become transparent for all the members to see

Unregistered
    I read the Miami Herald article and if I get this right, this POS claims the sexual contact was consensual while his wife and kids where down the hallway in the same hotel? What a POS! Even if this POS beats the case, he should never return to MDPD due to his conduct. If true, I honestly hope this victim / reporter and soon to be ex-wife takes this POS for every penny he has / had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast