Why do we gave two (2) Motors Sergeant's that don't supervise anyone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When I heard that this topic had come up on this blog I was hoping that it was in good taste. But as usual I see that some people have issues with things that are outside of our control. We did not ask to be put back in patrol in fact we fought against it, but the 4th floor gets final say. I will happily take back my unit and go back to traffic enforcement and open up the space for zone units. I will also work a zone with the patrol guys when needed. Again we didn’t ask for you this and I am fully against the idea. I like to think that I have shown myself to be as approachable as possible. With that, please reach out to me and I will be more than happy to break down the details of what has led to our current positions. Thanks

Phil Elmore
    Phil, you give these internet tough guys to much credit. You do you boo. Stand up from day 1!

Unregistered
    Phil, my brother and friend...do not give faceless cowards the time of day. You have always been stand up. Don't give anyone that comes on here attwntion. It is always the same 5 cowards. Only on here to support you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12