June and July NO airport details Congratulations we started early - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The telegram app is blowing up they can't find people to work. Outstanding!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just found out that Kronos is going away!!! Fact!!! Keep up the good work and stick together.
    They cannot keep Kronos for all I care, because we can at least see what's available. The combination KRONOS, Telegram and going back to permanent would make the best option. Getting rid of Jen's stupid unnecessary rigid rules is perfection.

Unregistered
    Yes, we can keep KRONOS, get rid of Jen unnecessary unhelpful rules.

Unregistered
    Stick together.

Unregistered
    Regardless of the problems pointed out here, and they are very valid....I would not work the airport. The environment is getting worse and the pay is never going to be worth the risk. It's a jungle. You have people whom are used to resolving their problems with violence, alcohol, overbooked flights and rude airport personnel, crowded terminals and very cheap flights which attract people from literally the alleys. Combine that with the nationwide media trend to blame the police for everything, disobey all authority, use violence more and more and the political schemes to throw cops under the bus for every tiny act of actual police work. You would have to be a fool to work in that environment in this day and age.

Unregistered
    That ^^^ statement is so true. I can't agree more.

Unregistered
    Regardless of the problems pointed out here, and they are very valid....I would not work the airport. The environment is getting worse and the pay is never going to be worth the risk. It's a jungle. You have people whom are used to resolving their problems with violence, alcohol, overbooked flights and rude airport personnel, crowded terminals and very cheap flights which attract people from literally the alleys. Combine that with the nationwide media trend to blame the police for everything, disobey all authority, use violence more and more and the political schemes to throw cops under the bus for every tiny act of actual police work. You would have to be a fool to work in that environment in this day and age.
    IJS. Hell let's just pull out. The district is hurt. BCAD in control and command just trying to make it to retirement.

Unregistered
    80 an hour would not be enough for me to take a detail at the airport. It would need to be north of 100 an hour and even then I’m thinking like $157 an hour. After your risking your job by working it seriously.
    I'm trying to keep the airport bathrooms clean as possible. I'm using pinesol on all the floors and bowls. Do you recommend that I add bleach ?

Unregistered
    This might be one of the first times in BSO history that we do something with a sense of togetherness, like a true brotherhood. Apparently most of us started early and now the airport command is forced to pay OT. ALL THE STUPID RULES that Jen the clam arbitrarily imposed, rules that we didn't have to worry about before KRONOS. Well done guys, feel proud to those who are making this sacrifice. We have done more with this actions than any union before.
    It dosent bother me that you lazy Deputies sit on you're lazy duff's all day and get overpaid, But I have real work to do. Please lift your swollen ankles when I come by with the vaccum and please stop spitting you're tobacco on the carpet. Thank you from janitorial services.

Unregistered
    Not to mention that the airport has become a 💩-hole district. A lot of domestic, fights, people without mask 😷 an alpha or a fight. Issues with TSA, BCAD, the airlines. That detaio should be paid $80/hour. You take more risks at the airport than at a bar. Make the airport great again.
    Do you really think Michael Jackson was a, you know; into children ?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast