The rapid decline of Scott Israel, in just a few lines!!

Unregistered

The rapid decline of Scott Israel, in just a few lines!!

Scott Israel, Sheriff of the second largest sheriff’s office in the country, 6,000 employees, 800 million dollar budget.
    8 years later, can’t even land a city job monitoring red light cameras for 40,000 dollars a year.

This is movie material!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel, Sheriff of the second largest sheriff’s office in the country, 6,000 employees, 800 million dollar budget.
    8 years later, can’t even land a city job monitoring red light cameras for 40,000 dollars a year.

If (if & buts were candy & nuts OJ would still be in the record books)

I really think that should go on his Tomb Stone

Unregistered

Sounds like you really do have a secret love isreal! You cant seem to get him out of your head.

Unregistered
    Sounds like you really do have a secret love isreal! You cant seem to get him out of your head.
    Sounds like Brett is trying to insinuate only one person thinks The amazing leader is an incompetent schmuck who if given a job with responsibilities will get someone killed or hurt. Sorry Brett there are 1000’s. You and daddy just stay in the garage and shove candied nuts up each other’s asses. It’s not like either one of you has to go to work.

Unregistered
    I agree. Why don't you just ask him if you can bury your head in his crotch and inhale deeply? Posting the same thing here every day doesn't seem to be giving you the fix your pathetic douche ass needs.

Unregistered
    Sounds like Brett is trying to insinuate only one person thinks The amazing leader is an incompetent schmuck who if given a job with responsibilities will get someone killed or hurt. Sorry Brett there are 1000’s. You and daddy just stay in the garage and shove candied nuts up each other’s asses. It’s not like either one of you has to go to work.
    Whatever Isreal did to you I applaud him for. Because you are a useless one-trick poney with the same repeating stupid story. You are a true waste of DNA as apparently you are unable to navigate even simple little issues in life. Get over yourself- nobody cares about the little insignificant issue that has dominated your stupid world for years. I'm laughing so hard at you.

Unregistered
    Whatever Isreal did to you I applaud him for. Because you are a useless one-trick poney with the same repeating stupid story. You are a true waste of DNA as apparently you are unable to navigate even simple little issues in life. Get over yourself- nobody cares about the little insignificant issue that has dominated your stupid world for years. I'm laughing so hard at you.
    No, I’m laughing at you mumbles. I can’t believe the nerve of a useless inbred scumbag who’s incompetence contributed to the deaths of 23 people. A focking moron who can’t land an entry level job talking about being a sheriff. No Department in Florida will hire you and your broke ass can’t laugh at anyone. You are laughed at by all law enforcement and are a national joke. When you leave a room, the response is what a focking moron and intense laughter. This is a LEO page and you are not a LEO, stay off here and quit pushing your l’m better than Tony crap. Your a POS and nobody cares about you on here. Get you fat jailer do boy and inbred son to quit mentioning your worthless name on here, and there will be no reason to remind everyone of your incompetence and many failures.

Unregistered
    No, I’m laughing at you mumbles. I can’t believe the nerve of a useless inbred scumbag who’s incompetence contributed to the deaths of 23 people. A focking moron who can’t land an entry level job talking about being a sheriff. No Department in Florida will hire you and your broke ass can’t laugh at anyone. You are laughed at by all law enforcement and are a national joke. When you leave a room, the response is what a focking moron and intense laughter. This is a LEO page and you are not a LEO, stay off here and quit pushing your l’m better than Tony crap. Your a POS and nobody cares about you on here. Get you fat jailer do boy and inbred son to quit mentioning your worthless name on here, and there will be no reason to remind everyone of your incompetence and many failures.
    Go away Tony ! There is no reason Isreal shouldn't of gotten the new job with Davie. Let him do his thing and worry about your own future criminal proceedings.

Unregistered
    I agree. Why don't you just ask him if you can bury your head in his crotch and inhale deeply? Posting the same thing here every day doesn't seem to be giving you the fix your pathetic douche ass needs.
    A couple of fat ex jailers live in Israel’s crotch. They think they there is going to be a special election and they will be Captains. Hahahaha Israel was spotted in Davie hanging around the traffic lights, tears in his eyes blaming DeSantis for his removal from the red light reviewer position. News Flash everybody knows Israel is a liability and will never work anywhere. Hey Amazing moron just go away quit mumbling your bullshet and people will leave you be. Go play hide the sausage with your fat jailer friends loser!