June and July NO airport details Congratulations we started early - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Keep it up, stick together

They are giving OT. Let's see for how long she can sustain the way they treat us. Even though only a faction of Deputies are responding to the call to not take any airport details, we are making a difference. Just see how many details are going uncovered and notice how they are offering OT. Stick together.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Air Supply fan?
    You must be the clam
    No, that would be Barry White

Unregistered

Special? Thanks to us

The detail office clam feels so special because their office is called the "special details office", but they only special thing are our hardworking deputies that she treats with disdain and hates. If we all stop for a month taking absolutely no details, they will fire her, no reason for that office to exist. At least we are doing it at the airport fort Lauderdalphganistan.

Unregistered
    The detail office clam feels so special because their office is called the "special details office", but they only special thing are our hardworking deputies that she treats with disdain and hates. If we all stop for a month taking absolutely no details, they will fire her, no reason for that office to exist. At least we are doing it at the airport fort Lauderdalphganistan.
    You have a better chance of clicking you're heels together three times Dorothy

Unregistered
    You have a better chance of clicking you're heels together three times Dorothy
    We are already getting something done scarecrow.

Unregistered
    There are a few people who are hold outs but for the most part between the details not being filled and running on 8 or 9 assigned deputies the airport command is feeling the CRUNCH!!!! Keep it up guys.

An International Airport running with only 8 deputies, WOW they really learned from the past mistakes.

Unregistered
    Channel 7 Breaking News, active shooter next to the Fort Lauderdale airport, Fort Lauderdale PD currently looking for the shooter. I wonder how many deputies are working at the airport today. What happens if the shooter tries to blend in at one of the terminals while FLPD looks for the shooter? Lesson learned?

Unregistered
    Well, the command staff has figured it out....the game is over. They are now hiring OT for the terminals and having the terminal deputies work the TSA checkpoints. Well lets stick together until we get some change..... We know know their game. Sooner or later they will get the message.

Unregistered
    Well, the command staff has figured it out....the game is over. They are now hiring OT for the terminals and having the terminal deputies work the TSA checkpoints. Well lets stick together until we get some change..... We know know their game. Sooner or later they will get the message.
    Your command staff sits down to pee. Just like that little sgt you have. You can thank that other little sawed off major that was demoted to capt. Sedanos....samdano....suck a dico...however you say his little name. He ruined it all then little pnus neck Schroeder put the nail in the coffin. Either way I still work the details there.

Unregistered
    I'm not doing them in June. I won't do them in July. I won't even thing about working the airport in August. I won't work there in September. I won't set foot in that dump in October. Won't happen in November either......

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast