Timoney, Exposito, Orosa, Llanes & Colina

Unregistered

Timoney, Exposito, Orosa, Llanes & Colina

At least those Chief’s send a happy mother days email to everyone in the department!

This aguacate / guacamole 🥑 doesn’t have the decency and the respect to even pay tribute to our women and the family members of Miami PD.

I bet he is Houston celebrating with all his friends and family from Houston PD! Wishing everyone happy Mother’s Day ! The goat yea la Chiva more lie it !

Oye Aquacate aprende ser hombre hijaputa!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least those Chief’s send a happy mother days email to everyone in the department!

This aguacate / guacamole 🥑 doesn’t have the decency and the respect to even pay tribute to our women and the family members of Miami PD.

I bet he is Houston celebrating with all his friends and family from Houston PD! Wishing everyone happy Mother’s Day ! The goat yea la Chiva more lie it !

Chill, man. Did you do it? Just because 4 out of the 5 were inbreed chief's from within and Timoney's staff more then likely send out the e-mail. This is what you have to b!tch about?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Like everything LIFE expect nothing and You won’t be Disappointed.