.....Evil Eric and his Mindyme.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Girlfriend? Who's chips Girlfriend? Do tell!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Girlfriend? Who's chips Girlfriend? Do tell!
    No, Mindy's gf Eric.

Unregistered
    It amazes me that y'all are so obsessed with them. Y'all need help for sure.

Unregistered
    It amazes me that y'all are so obsessed with them. Y'all need help for sure.
    You are an Idiot so it doesn't take much to get you amazed I imagine. You must be the one and only friend they have or your are one of those idiots. It must intrigued you to take the time out of your busy day to read a thread that says Evil Eric and His Mindyme what did you think you would be reading stupid.

Unregistered
    You are an Idiot so it doesn't take much to get you amazed I imagine. You must be the one and only friend they have or your are one of those idiots. It must intrigued you to take the time out of your busy day to read a thread that says Evil Eric and His Mindyme what did you think you would be reading stupid.
    You call me idiot, stupid and even "friend" of theirs or one of them. Yuck 🤢🤮. But you're the one allowing them to reside inside your head rent free. You can insult me all day, but at least I'm not thinking of those two jackasses all day, everyday.

Unregistered
    You call me idiot, stupid and even "friend" of theirs or one of them. Yuck 🤢🤮. But you're the one allowing them to reside inside your head rent free. You can insult me all day, but at least I'm not thinking of those two jackasses all day, everyday.
    I'm living in your head rent free if you feel you need to respond to me calling you stupid. And I just posted that response so you must be checking this thread constantly to answer that quick 😂 who needs to get a life?

Unregistered
    I'm living in your head rent free if you feel you need to respond to me calling you stupid. And I just posted that response so you must be checking this thread constantly to answer that quick 😂 who needs to get a life?
    Looks like I'm living inside your head too and I just took a dump. You literally have shit for brains. Lots of unused space in here. I'll give you the image of MY tossing EH's salad and I don't mean at her dinner party.

Unregistered
    You don’t have them in your head because your not attempting to make positive change. You are fine with your blinders on and ignoring your coworkers being mistreated. You are a weak coward. You stand for nothing and you never will with that attitude.

Unregistered
    You don’t have them in your head because your not attempting to make positive change. You are fine with your blinders on and ignoring your coworkers being mistreated. You are a weak coward. You stand for nothing and you never will with that attitude.
    Shhhhh.. you hear that? You're triggered. Eh eh eh eh eh he.

Unregistered
    Col. Young you’re a freaking joke. No one respects you. Other than burning leave to reproduce what have you contributed to the sheriffs office. What have you earned? Mobile forms is a disaster. Since you can no longer destroy people what would you say you have accomplished with any success? Hey China go make a video to explain your life choices.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast