.....Evil Eric and his Mindyme.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been with the Sheriff's Office for more than 18 years and almost all of that time on Patrol. I cannot recall a time when someone was punished for "just doing their job" as you stated. The version told to you must not be the version that actually happened and I do not believe anyone in the command staff just walks around picking on people, trying to get them fired. Trying to victimize yourself is a nice start but the terminations and demotions were all caused by something the deputy did. Please make an appointment with the administration commander and review the IA files if you wish to know the facts. I anticipate one of two answers from you: 1. The entire file is a lie and those aren't facts but fiction. 2. You will then be put on a list to be targeted so you won't.

Hopefully, you can find the help you need one-day whether it is mental or spiritual. If you work for us, please utilize the employee assistance program and utilize the free counseling. If you don't work for us, Lakeview offers some great help or try a local church.

Good luck.
    Option 2 probably won't happen anymore Eric , now that you have no say. But if you were still in charge I guarantee if someone said something or looked into one of your dirty IAs they would be put on your list and you would have tried to find something to get them on. That's how you work you can't help it the dirt bag is so ingrained in you. Keep telling yourself your not a slimy crook. In your own words "if your hated that's a sign of good leadership". That's the mentality of an Idiot with true mental problems so maybe you should check out those programs the Office can help you with. If anyone needs mental help it's you.

Unregistered
    Option 2 probably won't happen anymore Eric , now that you have no say. But if you were still in charge I guarantee if someone said something or looked into one of your dirty IAs they would be put on your list and you would have tried to find something to get them on. That's how you work you can't help it the dirt bag is so ingrained in you. Keep telling yourself your not a slimy crook. In your own words "if your hated that's a sign of good leadership". That's the mentality of an Idiot with true mental problems so maybe you should check out those programs the Office can help you with. If anyone needs mental help it's you.
    Let's not forget the other famous Eric quote 'i thrive in chaos' which is why he manipulated Morgan so much so that chaos would exist.

Unregistered
    Haines has some serious screws loose. Self proclaimed Bible expert because he memorized a few verses and hides the fact he is a drunk and totally dysfunctional fraud.

Unregistered
    Haines has some serious screws loose. Self proclaimed Bible expert because he memorized a few verses and hides the fact he is a drunk and totally dysfunctional fraud.
    Wonder if the FBI will be searching his home since he bought that old lady's fraudulently obtained property, too.

Unregistered
    Wonder if the FBI will be searching his home since he bought that old lady's fraudulently obtained property, too.
    I heard there is a picture of the two Of them in the old lady’s house. Seems like they are close again

Unregistered
    I heard there is a picture of the two Of them in the old lady’s house. Seems like they are close again
    They'll get away with it. That old lady will pass away and those two assholes will enjoy that money without any repercussions. That so-called FBI raid won't amount to anything. It never made the news, although the subject of that investigation is a duly sworn law enforcement officer.

Unregistered
    Gee golly that person must had got under your skin. That's some rambling words of someone close to going banana's. I haven't been on here in a bit because some people just like to b itch about everyone and everything. I do agree that Haines and Young have done some very shady things along with a few others and how they aren't suffering the consequences of their unethical decisions and acts is mind blowing. But I will say I think the New Sheriff is doing a great job and Tommy is a great pick for chief because I don't believe he could trust any of the people left over from Morgan's administration. I also don't believe any of them would be capable of doing the job. Except for a couple of them in admin and I mean 1 or 2 the rest were lazy or subpar deputies when they worked the road. I think The Sheriff was left with a basket full of turds and has to make the best of it until he can work things out. Twelve years of mess making will take a while to clean up it isn't going to get done overnight. And as most people know the Sheriff might have been car 2, but car 1 only listened to car 3 during his time in office. Which is why the place was so screwed up for so long. Give it time give him a chance he has a hell of a mess to clean up. By the sounds of it around the place everyone is happier and morale has lifted a great deal. No one has to fear Haynes and his dirty tactics. Everyone feels safer and more confident in doing their jobs knowing he's not in charge anymore. I see good things for the future of the Escambia county sheriff's office

Unregistered
    Why are you all still stuck on the former Administration? Why hide behind a keyboard? Why not man up, step in front of the sheriff and place your concerns openly about these people you mention? Or apply for another job if you're this miserable? Clearly you won't be happy with any new changes
    You are asking people to Man UP and stop being keyboard warriors. If you do what you are asking others to do and state your name here. I will gladly follow suit and come have a conversation about my concerns and see how it turns out. Looking forward to knowing who you the Man is so I can express my concerns. I know someone with such guts and nobility as yourself will follow through and lead by example. You would never ask someone to do what you wouldn't do yourself.

Unregistered
    R Ross... bad news needs to go. Hobbs... silly clown needs to go. Q... weak and just an empty chair go away. Jackson brings nothing to the table. Our Sheriff inherited trash. He and Tommy know they need to move people out

Unregistered
    R Ross... bad news needs to go. Hobbs... silly clown needs to go. Q... weak and just an empty chair go away. Jackson brings nothing to the table. Our Sheriff inherited trash. He and Tommy know they need to move people out
    The main problem is Chip doesn’t care about repairing the ECSO. he wants to be a star. He came from the city. If the same thing happened at the city and he was chief he would do something. He doesn’t care about the deputies that were harmed. They were not ever his friends. It doesn’t have enough personal connection. He doesn’t know the families that were effected by The horrible people here. It isn’t his problem in his mind. The irony is how many adverse actions occurred to people because of his inept brother and his girlfriend. Yet both are fine. I was hoping for more but will continue to be disappointed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast