.....Evil Eric and his Mindyme.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Now we're talking looks like Eric and his dirty dorks are coming out swinging lol. Trying to hold on and justify themselves and make all you others look like the trouble makers. Let's not forget everyone knows how corrupt and dirty they all are that's why they always have the biggest thread of post on this site. Some people just don't like hearing the truth about themselves. The truth hurts sometimes. That crazy woman they are talking about who has a website sure puts out a lot of facts backed up with documentation and court findings and rulings to prove her case. I especially love reading those text between the love fest and back door dealings that go on while trying to ruin someones career and life. And the thing with the Mannings case how hard they tried to coverup stuff so it didn't shine a bad light on Thelbert and a few others. What a joke these people are getting on here trying to pass blame on everyone else but can't admit how messed up they are in what they have done over the years.

Unregistered

Everybody Knows

Everybody knows that the previous “46 page thread” was started and constantly posted on by the same person. A certain Lt. who was demoted to deputy. She got her feelings hurt by Mindy and Eric. She has a handful of followers who also post on her behalf. Then there’s a certain Sgt. who was fired and stays in constant contact with conjuring justice.

Newsflash, there’s a new administration. Eric is not in charge of anyone anymore. Mindy is staying where she is. Stop making the agency look bad with your petty vendetta. Grow up and move on!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can't even summarize correctly. As you attempt to paint the poster with a broad brush with the "all citizens", they referred to "YOU" as in the original poster, not all people. Get off your "me" milk crate and stop trying to twist words. They said "You" no everyone or citizens. YOU cannot even quote what was typed correctly. They said "loser" but you tried (and failed) by typing "looser".

Now you get into this great act about being a noble hero but failed to do this when there was maybe 42+ pages of people referring to LEO's of this agency in very off-light remarks and making references to their sexual orientation, gender and family. The same "hero's" talking trash about each other in a vulgar and demeaning way, no way any human being should talk about another but hold on, we have a true hero now!

Pffft, piss off and crawl back under your rock.
    I was going to say there’s no way that was Ron Ross (undeserved member of admin) because I don’t think he’s that literate, but since then I think you’re right. It must be. No one else would defend him like that. And get over the typos and misspellings because you can’t correct a post if you realize you typed something wrong do sh/ts going to happen.

Unregistered
    Everybody knows that the previous “46 page thread” was started and constantly posted on by the same person. A certain Lt. who was demoted to deputy. She got her feelings hurt by Mindy and Eric. She has a handful of followers who also post on her behalf. Then there’s a certain Sgt. who was fired and stays in constant contact with conjuring justice.

Newsflash, there’s a new administration. Eric is not in charge of anyone anymore. Mindy is staying where she is. Stop making the agency look bad with your petty vendetta. Grow up and move on!
    Oh Mindyme you only wish it was just one person posting.

Unregistered
    Oh Mindyme you only wish it was just one person posting.
    I think its the one with the loose screw posting because some of you were talking about her on here when the last thread got taken down. Very volatile personality on that one. And who else would take up for Mindy at this place except hmmm someone who owes her a big favor.

Unregistered
    I will mention that I believe EVERY dirty cop should be removed from holding this job but the vulgar and inappropriate name-calling is beyond words. If there is actual documentation and proof, then channeling it through a lawsuit, civil action, FDLE, and the ethics board. Posting juvenile nicknames, memes, or other references only take away from ANY credibility and causes the reader to turn a blind eye to the post. If you wear your badge with pride and look at this as a career and not a job, be grown-up about what you post. You're correct, non-law enforcement citizens do read this blog and like another poster, will paint ALL LEO's with a wide brush.

Unregistered
    This is absolutely sick. Are you guys cops? Sworn to protect people? And you talk about each other like this? Isn't there someone in the department you can address these concerns with so the public isn't looking at your pictures of bosses? My teenage daughter complains of being bullied in high school. To think this goes on among officers sworn to protect us is disgusting.

Unregistered
    No.....it's not "cops" many of these negative people are former employees or a lady who has never done the job who spends her days talking about the department from another state. Her friend is in prison and therefore she hates the sheriffs office and befriends former and disgruntled deputies because as you can see, some lives are...well, you can imagine how happy these people are.

Unregistered
    No.....it's not "cops" many of these negative people are former employees or a lady who has never done the job who spends her days talking about the department from another state. Her friend is in prison and therefore she hates the sheriffs office and befriends former and disgruntled deputies because as you can see, some lives are...well, you can imagine how happy these people are.
    OMG you are posting and responding to yourself. There are several people who work at the Sheriff Office who need to join the ranks of the disgruntled former employees. Starting with the former Chief Eric Haines and all the ones who followed him blindly. A lot of those disgruntled employees you speak of have good reason to be. Maybe it will happen to you soon so you can join them and feel what it's like to lose everything you worked for because of a criminal with a God complex. I have friends who were victims of his and I feel their pain. I have been a target before but gave them no reason or opportunity to finish what they wanted to do to me. They ruined a once good cop in the process (in my opinion). They have shut down a lot of good deputies who feared for there jobs because of doing their jobs. I can tell you would be the biggest poster bashing everyone at that place if you lost your job because you are answering your own posts already trying to defend yourself for your bad choices.

Unregistered
    OMG you are posting and responding to yourself. There are several people who work at the Sheriff Office who need to join the ranks of the disgruntled former employees. Starting with the former Chief Eric Haines and all the ones who followed him blindly. A lot of those disgruntled employees you speak of have good reason to be. Maybe it will happen to you soon so you can join them and feel what it's like to lose everything you worked for because of a criminal with a God complex. I have friends who were victims of his and I feel their pain. I have been a target before but gave them no reason or opportunity to finish what they wanted to do to me. They ruined a once good cop in the process (in my opinion). They have shut down a lot of good deputies who feared for there jobs because of doing their jobs. I can tell you would be the biggest poster bashing everyone at that place if you lost your job because you are answering your own posts already trying to defend yourself for your bad choices.
    I've been with the Sheriff's Office for more than 18 years and almost all of that time on Patrol. I cannot recall a time when someone was punished for "just doing their job" as you stated. The version told to you must not be the version that actually happened and I do not believe anyone in the command staff just walks around picking on people, trying to get them fired. Trying to victimize yourself is a nice start but the terminations and demotions were all caused by something the deputy did. Please make an appointment with the administration commander and review the IA files if you wish to know the facts. I anticipate one of two answers from you: 1. The entire file is a lie and those aren't facts but fiction. 2. You will then be put on a list to be targeted so you won't.

Hopefully, you can find the help you need one-day whether it is mental or spiritual. If you work for us, please utilize the employee assistance program and utilize the free counseling. If you don't work for us, Lakeview offers some great help or try a local church.

Good luck.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast