.....Evil Eric and his Mindyme....
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

.....Evil Eric and his Mindyme....

This thread is about the corruption and vindictive illegal behavior of administration staff member at the Escambia county sheriff's office. Under the term of former shit show Sheriff David Moron Morgan. If you don't want to hear the truth about this corrupt group of people do not read any of the post on this thread.

Unregistered
    A 🥜 cracked and gets to keep a job. The loose screw is lucky things ended without anyone getting seriously hurt. Everyone knows why this person is still employed after several warnings red flares were fired. No names mentioned no specific incidents mentioned no violations of terms. But if you know you know.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This thread is about the corruption and vindictive illegal behavior of administration staff member at the Escambia county sheriff's office. Under the term of former shit show Sheriff David Moron Morgan. If you don't want to hear the truth about this corrupt group of people do not read any of the post on this thread.
    Now this is funny because only YOU know the truth and only YOU can tell the truth? What is the point of pondering on the former Administration when that Sheriff is no longer in control? Are you an unhappy person who dwells on hate? Present your facts in court? Oh wait, they think you're a nutjob also. Present your facts on your own dedicated website or Facebook page. Oh wait, you do and no one listens to the nut job. Ok, wait I've got a great idea, post your nonsense on an anonymous blog with the caption, "If you don't like it, don't read it". Brilliant idea, but I have a better idea. If you don't like it here, go try another agency and I am absolutely positive you will be back within a year. Why? Every company, agency, and organization has the same "cancer" or "trash" that needs to be disposed of. YOU are a cancer. No one wants you and no one NEEDS you. You benefit no one except your deranged mind and lack of true personal bonds. But in all honesty, you don't even work for the Sheriff's Office do you? You're a nobody with a lonely life, a true keyboard warrior of the cause. Pffft, loser is all I can offer since you truly are a waste.

Unregistered
    Now this is funny because only YOU know the truth and only YOU can tell the truth? What is the point of pondering on the former Administration when that Sheriff is no longer in control? Are you an unhappy person who dwells on hate? Present your facts in court? Oh wait, they think you're a nutjob also. Present your facts on your own dedicated website or Facebook page. Oh wait, you do and no one listens to the nut job. Ok, wait I've got a great idea, post your nonsense on an anonymous blog with the caption, "If you don't like it, don't read it". Brilliant idea, but I have a better idea. If you don't like it here, go try another agency and I am absolutely positive you will be back within a year. Why? Every company, agency, and organization has the same "cancer" or "trash" that needs to be disposed of. YOU are a cancer. No one wants you and no one NEEDS you. You benefit no one except your deranged mind and lack of true personal bonds. But in all honesty, you don't even work for the Sheriff's Office do you? You're a nobody with a lonely life, a true keyboard warrior of the cause. Pffft, loser is all I can offer since you truly are a waste.
    You're the one coming off like a keyboard warrior. The OP was just restarting a 46 page thread that was removed.

Unregistered

👏👏👏
    Bingo! These 💩 stirrers probably don't work here. If they do, they're miserable window lockers that can't get promoted or are so bitter with life itself they CAN'T get another job. Or, they've befriended coworkers fired for lies, duis, child abuse, etc. Or....perhaps they've befriended the lady who has the thing for the guy on death row. So like her, the only purpose and fulfillment to their pathetic existence is to chastise employees of the CURRENT administration as well as the last. Bravo. Get a life. Better yet, get another job and move on.

Unregistered
    Easy there Ron. So, if I understand you correctly, citizens who are not deputies are "loosers?" Citizens are "lonely?" Per your wording, citizens are a "waste?" I shouldn't have to tell you that being a LEO is not about us vs. them. Without our citizenry that we are sworn to serve, we are nothing! It is about LEOs and citizens united against criminal acts! I'm willing to bet that Sheriff Simmons does not regard his citizenry in this manner! I personally welcome citizens to take a peek on this board. They do pay for the salary, equipment, training, gasoline, etc. We can supply the guys, the gas, the guns, and the guts, but only if the citizenry empowers us to do so. Shaky ground my freind. Dont let the usual blind hatred on this board let you go off high to the right on a citizen! Not professional. Not cool. Its a new day at ECSO where even the Sheriff himself has placed a high value on service and professionalism by us!

Unregistered
    Easy there Ron. So, if I understand you correctly, citizens who are not deputies are "loosers?" Citizens are "lonely?" Per your wording, citizens are a "waste?" I shouldn't have to tell you that being a LEO is not about us vs. them. Without our citizenry that we are sworn to serve, we are nothing! It is about LEOs and citizens united against criminal acts! I'm willing to bet that Sheriff Simmons does not regard his citizenry in this manner! I personally welcome citizens to take a peek on this board. They do pay for the salary, equipment, training, gasoline, etc. We can supply the guys, the gas, the guns, and the guts, but only if the citizenry empowers us to do so. Shaky ground my freind. Dont let the usual blind hatred on this board let you go off high to the right on a citizen! Not professional. Not cool. Its a new day at ECSO where even the Sheriff himself has placed a high value on service and professionalism by us!
    "New day?" Then how about act like it and stop slamming the current admin under his said high professionalism. All this is constant living in the past. If you have suggestions for this admin, Simmons has shown he will gladly welcome them. You don't have to hide behind your anonymous posts like you have been. Grow up, and make your suggestions known.

Unregistered
    Many know the truth and many have told the truth only to be targeted by the former administration (specifically Haines and Morgan). By not acknowledging the wrongdoing or by not bringing it to light, you do a disservice to every member of our agency and every citizen we serve. Ask yourself something. If Haines is a witness in all of these cases, why is it that he needs the Sheriff's attorney with him in every one? Because they are trying to mitigate the damage he has caused and can cause. Have you ever been listed as a witness A in a report? Go to depo? Did you take an attorney with you? Didn't think so.

Unregistered
    Why are you all still stuck on the former Administration? Why hide behind a keyboard? Why not man up, step in front of the sheriff and place your concerns openly about these people you mention? Or apply for another job if you're this miserable? Clearly you won't be happy with any new changes

Unregistered
    You can't even summarize correctly. As you attempt to paint the poster with a broad brush with the "all citizens", they referred to "YOU" as in the original poster, not all people. Get off your "me" milk crate and stop trying to twist words. They said "You" no everyone or citizens. YOU cannot even quote what was typed correctly. They said "loser" but you tried (and failed) by typing "looser".

Now you get into this great act about being a noble hero but failed to do this when there was maybe 42+ pages of people referring to LEO's of this agency in very off-light remarks and making references to their sexual orientation, gender and family. The same "hero's" talking trash about each other in a vulgar and demeaning way, no way any human being should talk about another but hold on, we have a true hero now!

Pffft, piss off and crawl back under your rock.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast