.....Evil Eric and his Mindyme.... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Now that is some truth. No one respects Young. But I would rather chat with Young that hear Ross and that mess for one minute. There is no respect there. Hobbs? Allday? Pinney? Name all of them. Don’t stop at our great Col Young

Unregistered
    What is Obsessive Love Disorder?

Obsessing over someone compels us to do the following:

Modifying our behavior with hopes that, by doing so, we can make the other person more interested in us.

Constantly analyzing their every gesture or word toward us to assess the depth of their feelings.

Monitoring their activities.

Exerting effort to ensure that we are constantly in touch with the object of our obsession (this includes constant texts and calls, flooding their emails with our messages, and even downright stalking them).

Whoever you are, you're in need of some serious mental help. The most frightening part is the small possibility that you are actually a cop and wear a badge. The thought of someone so psychotic walking around carry a gun and given the responsibility of protecting others is scary.

Employee assistance via HR can help get you some free mental health counseling. It's 100% confidential or you can call a doctor of your choosing. You are in need of help!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is Obsessive Love Disorder?

Obsessing over someone compels us to do the following:

Modifying our behavior with hopes that, by doing so, we can make the other person more interested in us.

Constantly analyzing their every gesture or word toward us to assess the depth of their feelings.

Monitoring their activities.

Exerting effort to ensure that we are constantly in touch with the object of our obsession (this includes constant texts and calls, flooding their emails with our messages, and even downright stalking them).

Whoever you are, you're in need of some serious mental help. The most frightening part is the small possibility that you are actually a cop and wear a badge. The thought of someone so psychotic walking around carry a gun and given the responsibility of protecting others is scary.

Employee assistance via HR can help get you some free mental health counseling. It's 100% confidential or you can call a doctor of your choosing. You are in need of help!
    As much as I dislike certain individuals, I couldn't agree more. Great post. I'm going to copy and paste and post in SRSO LEOAFFAIRS.

Unregistered
    The corruption runs deeeeeeeeep. So a Colonel covered the then Chief Deputy, and both got a pass.
    How can those two, EH and MY be so untouchable that they both blatantly violate every code of ethics, and the IA is unfounded? Too bad CS doesn't have any BALLS to do a damn thing about it. Some of those folks need to get their ass locked up. MY needs to feel the the STING in her own ass.

EH's brother also get's his shit covered up, too, in SR County. It's simply amazing that they act an ass 24/7:and nothing is said. But if you let a fart slip while on duty, you're getting an IA. I swear those two asshats look like fat, middle aged Beavis and Butthead.

Unregistered
    One is a strong sedative while the other is a highly potent laxative.

#feelthesting

Unregistered
    So what's for dinner at MY's dinner party??

Unregistered
    So what's for dinner at MY's dinner party??
    Hopefully crow with a side of beans

Citizen Chris

Part of the citizenry

Easy there Ron. So, if I understand you correctly, citizens who are not deputies are "loosers?" Citizens are "lonely?" Per your wording, citizens are a "waste?" I shouldn't have to tell you that being a LEO is not about us vs. them. Without our citizenry that we are sworn to serve, we are nothing! It is about LEOs and citizens united against criminal acts! I'm willing to bet that Sheriff Simmons does not regard his citizenry in this manner! I personally welcome citizens to take a peek on this board. They do pay for the salary, equipment, training, gasoline, etc. We can supply the guys, the gas, the guns, and the guts, but only if the citizenry empowers us to do so. Shaky ground my freind. Dont let the usual blind hatred on this board let you go off high to the right on a citizen! Not professional. Not cool. Its a new day at ECSO where even the Sheriff himself has placed a high value on service and professionalism by us!
    Thank you for your comment. I have had family in ECSO from the early 60’s to early 2000’s. I broke the tradition however, my son has started it back.
    I don’t think a lot of officers realize how much the public really love them. Forget the idiots on tv, we on the North End love our Escambia County Deputies. Anytime I see Deputies at lunch, I buy the meal or meals. My community appreciates what you men and women do every day. And yes, I keep track of this site. It’s disheartening to say the least although every now and then I hear a post with some sense like yours. So again, thanks.
    And a BIG Thank You to all the ECSO Deputies. We love, respect, and appreciate you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345